Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

I think in this case it was solely for Smollett’s benefit. Raise his public profile and keep from getting booted off the show.

Oh lord, it’s high paid ■■■■■■ lawyer time. Here comes the pilpul. This is how you know the cops have him beat. He’s hiding behind his lawyer now.

“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.”

The safest place on earth for a gay black man:Jussie Smellett’s neighborhood.

Even in the cold dead of night when no one is there to hear your cries for help, you have to pay black men to beat you up.

3 Likes

I wonder if he was dumb enough to pay them with something like Venmo

Translation:
“DAMN…He got caught.”

3 Likes

This saga has made me aware of an obviously mediocre show…Empire.

Never knew of it before. I assume is was never a blockbuster hit, filled with mediocre actors and would-be victims of racial hatred.

Apparently, it’s in its 5th season.

Am I missing something?

And… like white guys with MAGA hats would have even heard of the show! How ridiculous is THAT? That was one of the tells of this hoax. Smollett was full of himself when he planned this.

Like MAGA guys would know HIM or his stupid show! :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah… probably being on the receiving end of anal sex. I suspect many Jussie fans have a … deeeeper … appreciation of the show.

I’ve never heard of it either. If it is in its 5th season, it may be decent.

However, I have been watching Washington’s Spies on Netflix and it is awesome.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70302007

If the allegations that this was a hoax are true, Jussie Smollett may have suffered from a total nervous breakdown brought on by the pressure of being a black, ■■■■■■■ gay man in white Hollywood. Regardless, the response to this alleged hate attack have been racist since day one.

True, being around racist hollywood liberal democrats has to be tough on minorities.

I didn’t say that. When a black woman speaks, listen.

Feel free to pass that theory along to the Chicago police.

I’m sure they will give you all of the consideration your theory is due.

The community supports Jussie. Chicago PD knows that.

Neither your race or your gender entitles you to anything. Try earning respect instead.

Um…your white privilege is showing. I am glad to help you recognize that and will support you on your journey to giving people of color the level of respect and reverence that they deserve.

Wipe the drool off your chin.

The country and the law is bigger than the tiny backwards community that supports “Jussie”.

Oh I don’t think that’s the case. The Chicago PD knows that if they unfairly target a black man, or any person of color, that there will be consequences for their harassment. No justice, no peace :fist:t5:

If it can be proven they or anyone in law enforcement targets anyone unfairly there are consequences for harassment.