Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

Those white Nigerians… kinda rare. I’m appalled that white men who live in africa would come here and pretend to be MAGA supporters.

Jussie told Robin Roberts this week, he’s positive the 2 men on the surveillance video are the same 2 men who attacked him.

https://www.apnews.com/35dc59643bbc42408b27b8d711813192

Wow. These black men are MAGA supporters. From Nigeria.

But now that this is coming out… it kinda makes sense.
Jussiewussie quoted the "attackers’

"He said ‘This MAGA country…’

Notice the absence of a verb. This is not how white people talk… except when they are trying to be black. I’m sure white Rachael Dolezal has said more than once “These my homies…” when referring to her black friends. But normally, white people prefer to use verbs.

We should have picked up on that before.

Sherlock Holmes would have caught that.

Hey, you guys want to make a quick buck after we film this upcoming scene? I have a job for you. :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe the racial slurs they were spouting were because Jussie is too white. :wink:

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Still a possiblity that jussie was trying to get some … uh… Nigerian threesome gay sex but these two guys popped his jaw for coming on to them.

In any case… the white MAGA bullshit was a lie.

Jussie Smollett almost certainly faked a hate crime to try to discredit conservatives, whites, heteros and pretty much everyone who isn’t a Hollywood degenerate. The media predictably piled onto the story, and now that it’s about to be discredited is going to go into spin/excuse/squirrel! mode. It’s high time to pass a law mandating that those who fake such crimes get the same penalty as those who commit them. Hashtag #SameTime4FakeHateCrime

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking.

Screenshot_1

5 Likes

Glad they finally caught the evil, white, MAGA hat wearing, Trump supporting racists responsible for this attack.

They out now. They not white.

1 Like

THE PLOT THICKENS

Name the ways the average leftist will spin this:

• Yes! It’s fake, but he highlighted the oppression that minorities face under the administration of ORANGE HITLER."
  • “You’ll scare victims if you prosecute liars, BIGOT!”

Maybe. But i think they will go with this:They will condemn it and say “see, fakes are caught. Every other reported racist event is real”

Well… kinda. But not like you thought.

He’s going down, they went too far and it is backfiring. Just like this thread predicted, rumors of connection to Kamala Harris are swirling as well.

Get your fucking popcorn.

You can just hear him saying “F you white man. Gonna blame you, Trump.”

Jussie… just helpin out the resistance…

There is so little real racism that they gotta pay someone to create the illusion. Fucking bastards.

2 Likes

Fuck him! I hope he goes to jail!

This puts a figurative black eye on real victims of hate crimes. It seems like I was 100% wrong. I’ll continue to wait until a final police report but it isn’t lookin good.

Hell, we’ve already seen a lot of that at the other place.

They’ve arrested his accomplices. Keep up.