Just another dumping ground

Who’s going to bring more ppl out to vote Republican? Millions of new voters?

I sip my tea and let your brain function lol

I have said repeatedly I voted for Trump 2 times and he was the one and ONLY politician I EVER donated money to BUT Trump’s time has gone with the dry wind and he has nothing but hot air now . I will vote for WHOEVER the conservative’s put up . I just hope it’s RON DESANTIS !!! :100: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:
Just let loud mouth,keyboard warrior , rattle on with more nonsense everyone here knows he is a turd that doesn’t deserve time or a response ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You will vote for trump and love it! So stop your wack nonsense you keep spilling. You rinos are pathetic

I have a big horn.

twenty

We are going to tar and feather all the rinos … you will forever fell the burn

I suspect I prefer a democrat rather than listen to Rump blather on like the village idiot with dementia.

Fortunately there a others that better represent the American people.

We are going to tar and feather all the rinos … you will forever fell the burn

You won’t do SHIT but cower and be the keyboard moron you are today.

Well if we bring back this pivotal action I can assure you, you will be very embarrassed. And hot

Fuck with the Rino… get the horn. :rofl:

I have something that will handle that lol

Maybe… but you have it wrapped around Trump’s horn. :wink:

If that’s what daddy tells me to do lol

I know… but you aint gay… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You’re the one taking about his horn lol

Who was it that said they would do anything Rump said to do?

1 Like

That would be me …

If you need 10,000 Armed Soldiers to protect your inauguration from The People then you probably weren’t elected by The People.

So… pleasuring Trump like a fag is going to help your cause??? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds you really like this arrangement? Lol

You’re screwing the cat… I’m just holding the tail. :joy:

1 Like

You like trumps tail in your hands? Interesting :rofl::rofl:

Well, I trhink that’s better than his horn, but You would know better than me. :grin:

1 Like