Just another dumping ground

You have a vivid, imagination they’re young man

Loll… young man. That’s as good as getting carded when buying alcohol. Thanks!

Have you ever had a penis in your mouth sir?

Not in this life…lol.

You rinos have me fooled

You’re as bad as the regressives, calling names labeling people. If you had a mother she should have washed your mouth out with antibacterial soap.

Settle your self down there you rino, you’re barking up the wrong tree

Yes… I’m a RINO…LOL.

The trumpsters are truly reprehensible. And you expect people to support him with morons like you calling people names. Try being a adult for a change.

1 Like

When you guys make any sense about the next election then we talk about who’s the moron, you sound like a democrat all
Of you.
I’m the only that makes sense about the next election. You guys are like well the media won’t let it happen … gtfo here with that stupid shit

You are the only one making sens to YOU.

Trump’s Approval Rating Lowest Since 2015 As Popularity With GOP Plunges, Poll Finds

Alison Durkee

Forbes Staff

Updated Dec 14, 2022, 04:59pm EST

Former President Donald Trump is now the least popular with voters that he’s been since his first fateful ride down the escalator in the early days of his first presidential campaign, a new Quinnipiac University poll finds, as Republican and independent voters have grown increasingly discontented with the ex-president as he launches a new presidential run and comes under legal scrutiny

Jan 5, 2023Donald Trump Public Figure Fame (have heard of) 97% Popularity (liked by) 36% Disliked by 50% Neutral 11% Show more data Filter by keyword select period Any Time custom period Apply Articles Analysis pieces written by YouGov’s data journalists based on data collected about or relating to Donald Trump. Last updated Dec 17, 2022

A new poll has revealed that Donald Trump’s popularity with Republican voters has hit rock bottom.

What Happened: The poll carried out by The Economist and YouGov between Dec. 10 and Dec. 13 found that only 46% of respondents who identified as Republicans or independents that lean towards the Republican party wanted Trump to run as a nominee of the party.

The survey found that 37% did not want the former president to run at all.

Trump and his MAGA political movement are done. Republicans need their version of Biden.

Instead, they’re leaning toward Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a guy who, like Trump, has made snarling cruelty his brand by focusing on culture war issues that American voters have firmly rejected.

Rex Huppke

USA TODAY

If we’ve learned anything from the past three national elections it’s this: Donald Trump and his "MAGA movement” have nothing to sell but crazy, and Americans aren’t buying it.

The 2022 midterm elections should’ve been a Republican blowout. They weren’t – at all – and it’s clear voters cared little about bizarre 2020 presidential election conspiracies and wanted nothing to do with fearmongering.

Seems you’re in a minority.

2 Likes

You stupid bastard , every poll had trump unpopular but he brought 11 MILLION NEW VOTERS TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY more votes then any incumbent president! Take your uneducated ass and go post with dumb asses that thought Vernon Jones would win, I’m undefeated in my picks.

Extremist moron, that was then and the world hates trump and his followers.

Stop watching fake news. Look at the real polls states that don’t cheat MAGA wins every time

I agree, but what states don’t cheat?

The maga ones silly goose

Oh, lilke Arizona?

Well Maricopa county ain’t maga lol

1 Like

Not looking good slick.

10 MAGA senators isn’t a winner.

1 Like

More left wing rino data?