Just another dumping ground

Says the Independent. What’s pathetic is your dedication to the big mouth blowhard has been.

You sound like every democrat on tv

He is a keyboard warrior , the type that had to give up his lunch money every F-ing day . Now the limb wrist turd resorts to posting crap and insulting posters because that’s his ONLY avenue to save face . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

2 Likes

A lot of us were pro Trump. What’s your point? Why do you need to be told continually that most of us would vote for Trump in 24’ if there is no other option? Again… if Trump is the nominee, I and probably many others WILL vote for him. What is it you want from everyone at this moment in time?

1 Like

Praise him, get your knees and pleasure him

I’ll pass. You go ahead… it’s your fantasy. :joy:

Anything that man wants I will do

Now it’s just creepy…

2 Likes

The MAGA republicans will release all the video of 1/6 … you’re welcome

What does that have to do with you on your knees pleasuring Donald?

2 Likes

Anything that man NEEDS. Understand me. And I ain’t gay

You’re doing a great job dispelling that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

MAGA did this

If Trump is the candidate the democrats can run a dead person and win.

But the Trumpists would rather lose than win with anyone other than trump.

1 Like

No way trump definitely wins

Polls say he loses big. As you have zero evidence other than dreams, he will lose.

2 Likes

Coming from the same source with limited vocabulary and devoid of original thought. Ever wonder why the rehash of the copy and paste variety keeps being repeated and recycled?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You sound like a Democrat on MSNBC lol

d you are a uninformed Rumpster who would rather a democrat win than any other republican.

1 Like