Joe Biden Elected as President of the United States

Our national nightmare is finally over. Joe Biden has been elected President of the United States.

Jim Acosta was just reporting live from the White House: “We are here on White House grounds and can hear the cheering from all directions.”

“It’s not often that you can hear cheers like this erupting from all sides of the White House.”

Thanks to all those millions across our country who worked so diligently to save our country.

Trump now needs to concede and peacefully begin the transfer of power to President Biden.

3 Likes

He’d have to stop the lawsuit and recount grift if he conceded…not going to happen.

1 Like

Biden is not President until Pence opens the results of the Electoral College and announces it. If Pence refuses to do it because of “fraud”, then Biden can’t become President nor Harris VP. The Speaker of the House will become President on Jan 20, 2021 at noon. If the Senate continues to be controlled by the Rs, then they could block any confirmation of a VP (incl Biden).

Of course, the Speaker need not be a Member, so Biden could be elected Speaker and become President that way.

2 Likes

I just want to know when we get to make the MAGAts pay for their crimes.

1 Like

CNN - the network that provoked riots and mass destruction this summer by selling the myth of systemic racism for personal gain - says Biden won the election.

Good thing they’ve never lied to us before.

3 Likes

The MSM doesn’t get to say who the President is, that’s down to the Electors who all meet in December. This is not over yet.

2 Likes

All MAGA’s are J-e-w-s now, the Communists will want us to wear the Yellow Star. A word of warning to Commies though, Commies be careful what you wish for because MAGA’s own the most guns and ammo and 70.5 million voted for Trump.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that’s right. The election isn’t even over yet. In fact, there’s still 4 states left to be counted. Does not having the lead with four states remaining count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still going? Trump votes are still being counted right now and he has been the best President in America for how many years now? He’s up against one of the worst candidates ever who just happen to have a lead because they’re counting fraudulent votes. But you know what? Biden still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking Presidents in history, he had record low unemployment last year and would of had it this year if Coronavirus didn’t get made up. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just closed the gap in Georgia when Biden needed to win, just like Hilary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you’re a ■■■■■■ and a hater who doesn’t like the President because he is good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll the fucking President on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out the bullshit in your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try to make a good topic. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

1 Like

Stay mad. Trump lost. Biden won.

1 Like

The adults in the GOP are getting on board.

Jeb Bush and the Bush family are Neo-Conservative POS, they were always Never Trumpers and probably voted for Biden so we could start new wars in the Middle East for the Foreign Entity they are loyal to. Nobody cares what Low Energy Jeb and the Bush Crime Family think.

3 Likes

Its over. Trump has lost and will be forever remembered as a one term president.

Once President Elect Biden is in office I am hoping he can bring some much needed rational thinking and sanity to the Executive Branch.

He knows how to work with Republicans and I hope he can find common ground and compromise on both sides to allow the country to move forward.

Crap that might be worse

How did Trump lose? Please explain.

Buden will be lucky to know he’s president and how is he able to bring any type of " RATIONAL THINKING" at all.

It’s amazing that you don’t understand that the media is not responsible for calling elections in this country.

1 Like

Buckle up, buttercup. There is one person who may hate Biden more than anyone else. Justice Clarence Thomas. Biden lead the senate inquiry into Justice Thomas’ 1991 appointment to the US Supreme court. Biden attacked Thomas on everything from his religion and faith to his sex life and alleged affairs. Justice Thomas described it as a “lynching”.

Now, 30 years later, Justice Thomas sits on a majority conservative supreme court with Biden coming before him after a failed attempt at rigging the US election. Justice Thomas will have Biden’s reputation, career and very life in his hands and able to meet out vengeance on an apocalyptic scale.

Just wait until all of this scandal and corruption gets to the Supreme Court - Justice Thomas will DESTROY Joe Biden.

6 Likes

Yep - Thomas has been waiting over 30 years for this moment. Biden was the one who ran the smear campaign and hearings against him.

Biden is a scumbag ventriloquist dummy moving his jaw around with his fake teeth looking like a weak pedophile scarecrow f a g g o t.

4 Likes

This is 100% SO MUCH BETTER than Trump actually winning the election because it gave lefties false sense of victory, it will be much more painful when it gets ripped away from them.

2 Likes