Joe Biden Elected as President of the United States

1 Like

You know the funny thing? If these lawsuits drag on without conclusion beyond December, the States cannot certify the results and Trump remains President beyond January 20th due to the 12th Amendment :joy:

2 Likes

Be patient. Wait. It will take time.
The key is to get it right.
Biden has not been elected President by We The People.
Media lies do not elect The President.
Every lie will be revealed.
The coup will fail.
Pray.

2 Likes

Yes Justice Clarence Thomas we can count on and also Justice Samuel Alito, but can we count on the RINO Roberts, the RINO Kavanaugh? Can we count on Gorsuch? Will they DEMAND that ACB recuse herself?

Just because we have 6-3 doesn’t make this easy. From past behavior I would say 100% Roberts is a no and probably Kavanaugh is a no. This leaves us with Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch and ACB, if they force ACB to recuse herself and RINO Roberts and RINO Kavanaugh side with the Leftists then we get a 4-3 against Trump and even if Kavanaugh voted with Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch we would have a 4-4 that means whatever is thrown back to whatever the Lower Court ruled which would be against Trump of course.

1 Like

Let the rioting and protesting begin.

You reap what you sew leftist regressive.

1 Like

Now AOC will become Transportation Secretary!!!

Biden looks and sounds like he has less energy than Jeb.

It’s over after all the lawsuits are settled.

Let the rioting begin, paybacks are hell.

Peaceful transfer just like Obama, walk out and trash everything on the way out. Provide no information. Peaceful transfer with the protests at the inaugural ceremony, remember?

What difference does it make, Joe won’t remember anything and he is just running for the denate.

What a bunch of morons running and voting for the village idiot with dementia.

The two of together couldn’t blow out birthday cake candles.

Jennifer “Pro-Christian Genocide” Rubin wants the Republican Party burned down and ALL Conservatives ie. to her ilk this means ALL Christians eliminated so there are no survivors. She literally said this on TV and of course nobody called her out on this as that would be “Anti-Semitic”, these filthy alien squatters Great-Grandparents should have never been allowed into the country, if they hadn’t of been then the Cultural Marxists would NEVER have been in a position to do what they have done.

Sun Tzu: “Hold out baits to entice the enemy.”
Translation: Allow the Demonrats to easily steal the 2018 Congressional Elections and the 2020 Presidential Election. Don’t attack Biden too hard in TV ads because then it becomes impossible for the Demonrat’s to cheat enough to overtake your lead.

Sun Tzu: "Feign disorder … "
Translation: Act helpless and whine as the Biden vote totals go up and up and up day after day . Threaten “lawsuits” as the Fake News portrays you as a sore loser.

Sun Tzu: “and crush him. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.”
Translation: Drop the evidence bombs and deploy the Emergency Broadcast System to bypass and discredit the media. Game over!

1 Like

That is an excellent point, and I can’t wait! Most of these Yo go’s won’t be here when the court decides that Trump win the election.

I hope your knowledge on self defense is better than how you flap your gums here! :rofl:

1 Like

Got it? They’re coming to your home.

1 Like

Biden is 98% dead, he’s nearly a cadaver, he’ll be dead in 6 months, either naturally or the Communists will just give him an injection like they used to do in the Soviet Union and put it down to heart failure.

If they do this it will probably mean Civil War II with live ammo, Conservatives own more guns and ammo than the Leftists do, it will not end well for them if they want to bring it on.

The Republican Party better be paying attention to all these open death threats and open calls for Genocide that the psychotic Satanic POS are issuing, including saying they are compiling “Lists” and they better think about do they want to get behind Trump and help fight the stealing of the election or not, they better know that if these POS get away with this that those Republican politicians will probably be seeing their childrens heads on pikes before 2021 is finished and then they themselves will then be killed by these fucking monsters.

There are only two choices - The Death of America, this happens if the stealing of the election is allowed OR The Saving of America, this happens if the stealing is stopped.

3 Likes

1 Like

President Trump, 71 million voted for this man, that’s 2 million more than voted for Obama, I wonder how many votes the bastards destroyed and flipped to The Walking Corpse aka The International Globalists Puppet? Probably 2-4 million I would say, I think Trump got a lot more votes in California and Texas and we know he had a 600,000 lead in Pennsylvania.

1 Like

I’m sure Kavenaugh isn’t feeling too warm and fuzzy about Harris, either after her antics at his confirmation hearing. :wink:

Of course, I would expect any judge to side with the Constitution not personal feelings or grudges.

I have a Trump 2020 flag flying in front of my house. Probably won’t take it down for quite some time.

Then, I will replace it with an American flag, which seems to have become a code to the lefties that you aren’t on the same page with them.

Or, maybe I’ll have one made if not available, “Trump 2024” :laughing: