Voting irregularities

McEnany Announces 234 Pages of Affidavits Alleging Election Irregularities in Michigan

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany late Tuesday announced 234 pages of what she said were sworn affidavits alleging election irregularities in a county in Michigan.

McEnany appeared alongside Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel on Fox News’ “Hannity,” where she shared several allegations listed in the affidavits—statements made under penalty of perjury—from Wayne County.

By Epoch Times - Wednesday, November 11, 2020

More Than 10,000 Dead People Cast Ballots in Michigan, Analysis Shows

More than 10,000 people confirmed or suspected dead have returned their mail-in ballots to vote in Michigan, according to an analysis of the state’s election data.

About 9,500 voters confirmed dead through the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) are marked in the state’s mail voting database as having returned ballots. Another nearly 2,000 are 100 years old or more and aren’t listed as known living centenarians.

By Epoch Times - Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Wisconsin Election Commission Might Have Violated State Law By Allowing Clerks To ‘Fix’ Ballots, Report Says
A new report points out that an executive branch agency called the Wisconsin Election Commission allowed local county election clerks to “fix” ballots by filling in missing addresses for witnesses, and that might have violated a Wisconsin law requiring ballots to have a witness address to be validated.

Wisconsin Statute 6.87(6d) states unequivocally, “If a certificate is missing the address of a witness, the ballot may not be counted.”

By Daily Wire - Monday, November 9, 2020
Michigan County’s Updated Results Show Flip From Biden to Trump
By Epoch Times - Saturday, November 7, 2020
USPS Carrier in PA Claims Higher-Ups Instructed Workers to Backdate Ballots
Watchdog group Project Veritas on Thursday released their third video of alleged voter fraud. A United States Postal Service carrier in Erie, Pennsylvania claims to have overheard a conversation earlier in the day where his postmaster instructed carriers to allegedly backdate newly-received ballots.

“This morning I was casing my route, and I saw the postmaster pull one of our supervisors to the side and as he was – and it was really close to where my new case was so I was able to hear, listen in and I heard him say to the supervisor that they messed up yesterday,” the whistleblower explained. “… And he told the supervisor they had postmarked one of the ballots the 4th instead of the 3rd, because they were supposed to put them for the 3rd.”

By News on the Net – TownHall- Friday, November 6, 2020
Battleground State GOP Sends Thousands of Voter Fraud Cases to the Department of Justice
The Nevada Republican Party on Thursday announced that they have sent more than 3,000 criminal referrals over voter fraud to Attorney General William Barr.

The state party, however, believes that number could potentially increase, especially as allegations of voter fraud continue to come in.

By News on the Net – TownHall- Friday, November 6, 2020

Fraudster attempts to register dead Americans as Dem voters in Florida
By Fox News - Saturday, October 31, 2020
USPS worker charged with dumping ballots, as mail carriers perform extra trips before Election Day
By Fox News - Friday, October 30, 2020
IT BEGINS: 22,000 Ballots in Dallas, TX ‘Rejected’ Due to ‘Scanning Machine Malfunction’
At least 20,000 ballots were held in limbo Wednesday in Dallas, Texas after a “scanning machine malfunction” caused havoc at polling stations; raising new questions over voter fraud just days before the 2020 presidential election.

“Ballot scanning machines are rejecting about one-third of mail-in ballots returned by voters in Tarrant County. The problem has impacted more than 22,000 ballots so far,” reports CBS News

By News on the Net – Sean Hannity- Thursday, October 29, 2020
South Carolina Federal Judge, Obama Appointee, Rules Signatures Don’t Have to Match Absentee Ballots
A federal judge in South Carolina ruled Tuesday that local election authorities cannot discard absentee ballots whose signatures do not match those on file.

U.S. District Judge Richard Mark Gergel, an appointee of President Barack Obama, said that the signature authorization procedures being used by local authorities were “subjective.”

By Breitbart News - Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Felon’s designation to Hidalgo County ballot board draws concern
The Hidalgo County Democratic Party appointment of a convicted felon to serve on a committee handling mail-in ballots, though legal, has drawn concerns from members of both parties in the ongoing, contentious election.

“I feel it’s an insult to the members of Hidalgo County,” Adrienne Peña-Garza, who sits as the chair of the opposing Republican party, said.

By News on the Net - Tuesday, October 20, 2020
EXCLUSIVE: Texas Poll Watcher Testifies On 2020 Voter Fraud In Houston, Has PHOTOS
Texas poll watcher Raymond T. Stewart, a retired police officer, submitted a sworn affidavit Thursday that was provided to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. That affidavit, exclusively obtained by NATIONAL FILE, alleges that a Houston precinct judge and staff illegally used a stack of driver’s licenses in their possession to allow people to vote illegally in the 2020 election at a drive-through voting window created by the Coronavirus pandemic. Stewart’s affidavit and photos of the scheme are presented below. The acting precinct judge’s identity has been confirmed by the Harris County Clerk’s Office and insiders identify her as a Democrat.

Harris County, where Houston is located, is also the site where the Joe Biden campaign’s Texas political director Dallas Jones is accused of running an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits submitted to the Texas Supreme Court by former law enforcement officials. Here is the GoFundMe page for private investigators who are busting what insiders say is one of the largest voter fraud rings in the United States. Here is a photo from the scene of the stack of driver’s licenses.

By News on the Net – National File- Monday, October 19, 2020
Biden Donor Group Sends 225,000+ Ballot Requests, Including For DEAD Citizens
A SELF-DESCRIBED “VOTER PARTICIPATION” GROUP WHICH DONATES EXCLUSIVELY TO DEMOCRATS AND JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN CAUGHT MAKING EN MASSE BALLOT REQUESTS FOR DECEASED PEOPLE.

The Center for Voter Information was described by the Washington Post as having “a history of sending error-ridden mailers” but also labeled it “nonpartisan” – a farcical and manifestly false claim

By News on the Net — The National Pulse- Monday, October 19, 2020
Ballots stolen from mailboxes, discarded on roadsides in Washington town
Police in a city just east of Seattle said Friday that numerous mail ballots have been stolen from people’s mailboxes and placed or discarded elsewhere.

The post office alerted the Sammamish Police Department “that unopened or incomplete ballots have been inappropriately placed in out-going mail bins,” the city of Sammamish said Friday.

By Fox News - Monday, October 19, 2020

Whitmer vetoes bill targeting voter fraud, cites confusion
By News on the Net – AP- Sunday, October 18, 2020
County in Utah Mails Over 13,000 Ballots Without Crucial Component
More than 13,000 voters in Utah received ballots without a signature line, according to county officials.

Mail-in ballots in the state must be signed by the voter to be counted. The ballots lacked an area for a signature.

By Epoch Times - Sunday, October 18, 2020

In the US:

Report: In 353 U.S. Counties, 1.8 Million More Voters Registered Than Eligible Citizens

On Monday, a report was issued indicating that among 353 U.S. counties, 1.8 million more voters might have been registered than eligible voting-age citizens.

Judicial Watch (JW) revealed the results of their 2020 study showing that the total in the counties of registration rates surpassed 100% of eligible voters. The eight states where state-wide registration rates exceeded 100% included Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

By Daily Wire - Tuesday, November 10, 2020

And more fun:

I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen. Here’s How It Went Down

Legacy media are lying when they claim that all of President Trump’s allegations of voter fraud are baseless. I know, because I argued a case on the president’s behalf in federal court in Philadelphia.

At issue was President Trump’s request for an order changing the way Pennsylvania absentee and mail-in ballots are being reviewed at the Philadelphia Convention Center. CNN and others claim he “lost.” That’s false: he won. As I made that argument on behalf of the president’s campaign, I can tell you what really happened.-

By News on the Net – The Federalist- Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A post was merged into an existing topic: Joe Biden Elected as President of the United States