Jews want Christian Bible censored

The greatest myth is the Diaspora, that they were forcibly expelled from Israel/Palestine by the Romans, and they never were, an entire people abandoned their homeland for opportunism. Now they want to wreck the homelands of others.

1 Like

What a complete crock of shit. Hell the Romans and Assyrians documented it in detail.

Do you realize that you have contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation and, thus, are the actual spammer here? Do you get paid to spam … or do you do it for free?

2 Likes

Well no, I keep interjecting the truth, something you folks can’t handle.

They aren’t doing it openly.
They will do it at the drop of a hat, once they conquer the world.
Look what happened in Russia when the ■■■■■■ Bolsheviks took over Russia

1 Like

So this is yet another of your baseless fabrications that can’t be supported by any known fact.

Thanks for clearing it up.

2 Likes

Yep, the specter is still haunting Europe.
Karl Marx isn’t quite dead yet.

The Bolsheviks still want to destroy Europe and Christianity.

They’re just wearing a different mask.

@Dr_Manhattan
Kindly stop messing with the category of this thread.
I know you have nothing better to do but this is not your toy.

@ KVN @Tyfoon @Patriot

Can you kindly address this poster’s deliberate attempt at incorrectly categorising thread topics here?

Maybe if you had some semblance of intelligence and reading comprehension you would understand this topic does not belong in the historical section. Perhaps let the moderators sort this out, and mind you this is not the first time you attempted to pass off your thread topics as such!

What do you care?
You’re simply angry that I exposed you for what you are more than once. A shyster.

The Bible is a Christian document. History.

Pharisaic ■■■■ at the time of Christ opposed his teachings. History.

■■■■ who followed Christ became Christians. History.

Pharisaic ■■■■ today want this document censored. Fact

Your personal attacks, thread derailing, conspiracy theories and delusional rants is getting tiresome here. As far as the bible as being a historical document is not what your thread topic is about thus proving once again your lack of reading comprehensive and logic! I will take this up with the moderators because personally I am tired of your crap!

I moved the thread into the #Conspiracy category. With so few donations and support from this community, I need to keep our ads intact. The #Conspiracy category has no ads served in order to maintain compliance with the advertiser policies we are forced to follow.

(Of course, if anyone is interested in donating I now have a direct billing method that does not rely on third parties - please DM me).

2 Likes

OK. I understand the real background.

Got it! Thanks for the clarification!

Hmmmm, spot on with that…

I’m a monthly donor, don’t take it out on everybody…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

You need to understand old texts in the historical context, be it Islam, Buddhism, or whatever.

Yes, the Old Testament seems to contain such passages as you describe, but these activities were the norm of the day then.

The Old Testament (compiled after the second Babylonian captivity) is a mixed bag of fairy tales, myths and legal documents taken from Mesopotamia and Egypt, as well as religious material from everywhere and there are several deities involved such as Yahweh, El, Amon, Baal, etc., etc.

The New Testament, on the other hand, is straightforward in promoting the teaching of Jesus, who was a born ■■■ but denied the teachings of Pharisees who constituted a dominant sect.

1 Like

Didgevillagr I would respectfully suggest that you have not studied the New Testament or any of its other related books. The Jesus character is a total myth based on classic solar mythology.There are at least 10 other gods with the almost same Jesus story. Check out HESUS. It would take a long answer, but I find very little what the bible has done to help mankind.

1 Like