Jews want Christian Bible censored

Yes, I know that.
It’s not his monopoly to be born to a virgin, around the time of winter solstice, get killed because of a traitor and resurrect after three days, etc.

But any religion is entitled to a little bit of myth.

(If you overdo it, you get Churchianity, instead of Christianity)

Two thousand years of confusion! How about Christiandumb!

I see you’ve studied comparative religions. You’re spot on…

Um, when the foundation of your religion is a myth…

Just like Muslims, 99% of what congregations listen to are the same old verses usually taken out of context, year after year. 98% of the public have never read anything about the Axial Age of mankind which was the threshold change in religious thinking, initiates by the Zoroastrians. The bible is a poorly written book of kindergarten creation. Regretfully western man can not decipher a myth!
Here are other saviours like Jesus: Quetzalcoatl-Mexico: Hesus-Druids:Odin-Scandinavia:Witoba-Telingonese:Orontes-Egypt:Thules-Egypt:Baili-Orissa:Attis-Phrygia:Criti-Chaldea: Tammuz-Babylonia:Mithra-Persia:Indra-Tibet:Iva-Nepal:Sakia-India:Krishna-India: and finally Jesus Christ superstar-Nazareth

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Religion is not for everyone.
But you forget to mention ersatz (substitute) religion like Marxism, Leninism, Stalinism, Maoism.

It depends on which book. The Bible consists of many books. Some are a collection of nice poems. I think TWR is writing something so I’ll see what he has to say.

Seriously this is your secret weapon?

:rofl:

What army or organization does Specter lead by which she’s going to conquer the world?

You don’t need an army to conquer the world.
You need a handful of shabbos goys and a lot of money to manipulate governments, banking, education and mass media.

6aeaef9adbc3d6d4

Yep, I see the pentagram.

I’m not in agreement with this view. Nonetheless, interesting.

You don’t need an army when you and your tribe can subvert the political system and pass laws that weaken sovereignty, national borders, and import culturally incompatible hordes from the third world.

1 Like

Right, the ■■■■ are so superior to all other races and ethnicities they can secretly control the entire world from the shadows.

No wonder you all live in such fear of them.

You mean it sarcastically, but it’s more like:
There are darkly so superior to all other races…

The Talmud is a very demonic book, a textbook for the Pharisees.

Don’t look now, one is sneaking up on you and there’s another ■■■ around every corner.