Jesus Christ spoke Greek

Some researchers believe Luke was a Greek.
“Judeo-Christianity” is a misnomer because the whole concept of Christianity started from the denial of Yahweh as the divine and of the Pharisee tradition of learned men.

Today’s Judaism is 100% Pharisee and if you ask a rabbi, he will tell you that.

1 Like

Not sure where you’re going with Plato.

I don’t know where you want to go, either.

But this is an accurate depiction of today’s mass media world.

Well, I wasn’t talking about Plato or the mass media, just the pagan origins of the trinity doctrine.

For a guy who claims to be so educated you sure spout steaming piles of bullshit on a regular basis.

http://maschil.com/Maschils/HS_07_taught.html

God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Which do you consider a more accurate portrayal.

The God (or “gods”) in the Old Testament are Elohim and Yahweh.
Yahweh certainly was not a Creator.
Elohim was a later concept and it’s an amalgamation of various Canaanite deities.
(The Book of Genesis was authored very late.)

On the other had, “God” by Jesus is the loving God who created the Universe. Exactly the same God whom Plato spoke of centuries earlier.

I’m not sure that the authors of the Pentateuch would agree with that…

The Pentateuch was compiled after the Genesis was written, so it came much later, probably after the Babylonian captivity.

By that time, religious leaders were in agreement to blur the distinction between Yahweh and Elohim.

Pentateuch means the first five books of the Bible. These books are Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. The word Pentateuch comes from two Greek words that mean “five books” or “five scroll” According to tradition, the books were written by the Israelite leader, Moses.

Completely fabricated BS. Elohim and yahweh are the same God, God the father.

Hebrew, like every other language the planet has ever known changed over time.

That change accelerated as they came into contact and absorbed people from other cultures, religions, and ethnicities.

Jesus is the Son of God, and The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God that gives us and sustains our faith.

One triune God.

Oh yeah, Moses wrote the books for sure.
After his death.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
John 8:44

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Matthew 23:33

Jesus is talking to Pharisees who are today’s rabbinical (Talmudic) ■■■■ and their shabbos goys.

1 Like

Rumour has it your sexuality is suspect…

As is your civility…

2 Likes

Jesus accepted His title as God. Even the Father acknowledges this, in Hebrews 1:8.

1 Like

Which God?
Certainly not the Hebrew God Yahweh.

The concept of God by Jesus is drastically different from that held by Pharisees, who to this day believe in demonic entities and do such practices as taught in the Talmud.

No he did not, even if you do believe in the mythology of a physical birth without a father, he stated that born of a woman (which you surely believe he was) there is NONE greater than John the Baptist, and he never allowed anyone to kneel before him, or to call him good, declaring that only the father in heaven is good.

Who started saying he was born of a virgin?

The original text basically says he was born of a “malka” which does not mean “virgin” but an unwed woman.

1 Like

OP

With a name like that he er, I mean He should’ve spoken Spanish. Or mebbe he did - mebbe he was multilingual?

The point I was making :roll_eyes: is that ‘Jesus’ is an Iberian name?? (pronounced gutteral ‘J’, short ‘e’, ordinary ‘s’, short ‘oo’, and another ordinary ‘s’. ) I don’t know why I bother!