Jesus Christ spoke Greek

It’s this guilt complex that drives these shabbos goys gaga once they sniff any criticism about ■■■■■

Actually, they are not ■■■■■ They are Khazars.

Why do you keep repeating the same lie when you’ve been buried in overwhelming proof that it is a lie?

Are you delusional? Living in an alternate reality where Truth does not exist?

Maybe he means Isaiah and Daniel.

God is the only one who knows what he actually means or what he’ll claim it meant after he’s called on it initially.

Phew, God made him a spokesman for the Khazar ■■■■■

There were at least two Isaiahs (because of chronology and the differences in their Hebrew). The second one is known as Deutero-Isaiah among scholars.

You did not have to tell us. The godless are easily identifiable.

I tied to analyze the psychology of Christian (supposedly) shabbos goys.

They are so guilt-ridden, any truthful statement about Khazar ■■■■ makes them jump up and down and scream “antisemitism”!

Truth about Khazars makes shabbos goys go gaga.

My take on “divinely inspired” is this:

The letters and books we have in the Canonical Bible are a subset of thousands of such works. The Apostles wrote all sorts of letters. There are scads of other Gospels out there.

The Divine Inspiration came through many years (decades, centuries even!) of discernment by Church leaders to sort through them all and, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, determined which were theologically correct and which had some erroneous teaching in them. “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.” (JN 16:13).

The concept of “God” by Jesus is Greek.
Not Hebrew jealous and cruel Yahweh (who never was a “Creator”).
It speaks volumes.

I’ve studied too much on the Councils of Nicea to believe what we ended up with as “The Bible” is the result of divine inspiration.

I accept what we have but I’m also quite open to the Apocryphal works.

Of course you have absolutely nothing to base that on that can be supported by any actual facts but rant on.

The “God” in the Old Testament and “New Testament” is not the same entity.
Any 10 year old child can tell.

Brilliant deduction. Let me introduce you to Christ and “The New Covenant”.

Exactly my point.
Jesus was not interested in the jealous and cruel “God” of the Pentateuch.
Jesus spoke of loving God of the Universe.

He did however keep the law, which is contained in the OT, and told his followers that it was the way to the kingdom.

He also rejected the notion that he was god, or anywhere equal to god and esteemed John the Baptist above himself. He also berated all that ever attempted to elevate him to god status. It is Catholicism and later Protestantism that have elevated him to god status and conflated the creator with the son of man, and the power of the spirit which he accomplished creation through to begin with, via the pre Christian era pagan belief in the trinity.

1 Like

It depends on which laws.
The concept of “trinity” came much later.
His thoughts and philosophy probably changed with his age.

Actually the trinity is a pagan doctrine that well predates Christianity.

That’s right. Not all pagan traditions are “bad”
but the original trinity is the Sumerian Anu, Enlil, and Enki power play.

And wasn’t adopted by Christianity until Tertullian in the third century.

And I wasn’t suggesting that the trinity is a bad doctrine. Just a false doctrine used by pagans long before Christianity and not an accurate portrayal of the god of creation as described within the Bible, and not held or taught by the early church, apostles or Jesus as they were all ■■■■■■ and followed ■■■■■■ law.

I’m not sure if you have read Plato, the Greek Philosopher.
I was actually a little surprised to find commonalities with the teaching of Jesus.
If you haven’t, take a look at his “Republic” or a digest thereof.

Actually, it was Plato who lived a few centuries earlier than Jesus and such Greek thoughts spread throughout the Middle Easter after the conquest by Alexander the Great.