Jeffrey Epstein Finally Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

1 Like

Here is what you claimed:

That implies that you personally know that she is her own person and is not the least bit influenced by her father. In other words, unless you have personal, intimate knowledge of her and her professionalism you are also judging Comey’s daughter based on your opinion of him.

Wrong, it’s simply ridiculous to judge miss Comey by her father.

No it is not, any moron with half a brain can see the potential for conflict of interest! I Guess you are the exception to this!

It’s entertaining watching both Trump and Clinton distancing themselves from Epstein and denying their friendships with him…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah sure skippy! Can your TDS be any more apparent here? Skip over the details and go straight to hyperbole is what you are good at!

1 Like

He’s a little behind. Trump distanced himself more than a decade before even running for POTUS during which time Clinton was a frequent flier on “The Lolita Express”.

1 Like

The facts won’t be very popular.

Seems a clear conflict of interest considering Epstein’s ties to Clinton.

In your unhumble opinion.

But you are still skirting the question … do you know her personally and intimately to know that she is her own person and not a protégée of her father? For some reason you keep avoiding the fact that that is what you claimed.

And if she let’s him get off the hook, he cant be tried twice - like by a prosecutor who is not dishonest- in this federal case… right?

If he goes to trial then double jeopardy would apply. They could however still rearrest and try him on new charges and as much as they have from what I’m reading they have numerous cases to make against him.

https://summit.news/2019/07/09/ann-coulter-thinks-epstein-had-a-state-sponsor-was-running-a-blackmailing-operation/

1 Like

Stop derailing threads with this kind of conspiracy nut bullshit.

@Patriot and @typhoon have both warned you.

Back at ya - The thread is abt Epstein - my post is also abt Epstein.
Think it is u who is trying to derail the thread.
The warning from Patriot was aimed at a number of ppl and I took it on board and fully complied with his requests - maybe you should do the same.
@Patriot

He’s just dickhead who will eventually wear out his welcome here!

1 Like
1 Like