Jeffrey Epstein Finally Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

For those of you that dont know Epstein is the guy with the private pedo island and the plane called the lolita express. Bunch of famous people have been to the island like Bill Clinton. Lets see if these charges actually stick.

2 Likes

His arrest has been a long time in coming. The fed’s have something like a 99.5% conviction rate so I’d expect him to try and plead out if he can get any kind of a “decent” deal.

Personally I hope he spends a long time in hell.

1 Like

I wonder if he will turn States evidence against some of his wealthy buddies who partook of what he offered.

Look at this weird tweet from Pelosi’s daughter:

1 Like

There are probably multiple goals here:

1. Wipe out the Clintons and finally break their hold on the Democratic party and its financing operations (many Democrats have desired this for years but lacked the power to do it)

2. Get Trump, if possible, as a collateral effect

1 Like

He’ll probably end up swimming with the fishes if he agrees to.

How is Trump implicated here?

He’s going to be very popular in prison regardless whether he agrees to give evidence on anyone else or not. They LOVE child molesters in there. Swimming with the fishes would be a gift.

1 Like

Longtime friend of Epstein, attended the same “parties” etc.

Epstein was connected to both wings of American politics as well as the socialites in general. He could reveal a lot of big names if he thinks it’s in his interest to do so.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002"

If he doesn’t get off with a slap on the wrist this time, he’s taking all of D.C. down with him.

Epstein arranged for Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew (Prince Charles’ younger brother) to fuck the same 17 year old (pic).

8edb5e52caf4fd4c291d36fca1434318db7c01425966e91605c2b9642f2394d5

Trump took a single ride on his plane back to New York and also banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago because of underage girls. Epstein tried to lure him with girls but failed.

It’s Bill Clinton (26 times), Hillary (6 times allegedly) Chris Rock, Prince Andrew, Kevin Spacey and Alan Dershowitz that have been frequent flyers on Lolita Express.

Produce the evidence.

Like Trump…maybe???

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Just to be clear: Epstein was a member of Trump’s country club … but there is no evidence I’m aware of to suggest Trump was a member of Epstein’s “club”.

By the standard you raise every other member of Trump’s country club could fall under suspicion.

Like the three headed monster, tales over time get exaggerated to point that the truth is replaced with hyperbolic sensationalism!

1 Like

Probably another case where Trump was embellishing and once again letting his mouth get him into trouble.

And everyone who ever pleaded the 5th.

Perhaps so, but it’s certain you guys would be making the connection if it was Obama that had made such statements about his FRIEND.