Jeffrey Epstein Finally Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

I understand that being facetious and political humor is lost on typical zogbot shills. Maybe I should start posting in Hebrew.

4 Likes

You are flailing like a drowning child.

The fed’s have built an actual case against Epstien.

You can’t even do a decent job of posting in English.

I am not failing at all. There is a boatload of evidence against Dershowitz.

The NYPD group that arrested Epstein also has Anthony Weiner’s laptop and Huma has been cooperating with this group since they took possession of the laptop. Anthony Weiner had a file on his computer labeled “insurance” which allegedly had damning evidence on everyone involved with Lolita Express.

Dershowitz is going down, zogbot shill.

2 Likes

You haven’t shown that there is any evidence against Dershowitz and your own vitiation shows the lawyer trying to hang him is fighting tooth and nail to avoid having to produce the so called evidence she supposedly has.

You aren’t just flailing you’re making a complete ass of yourself.

Alan Dershowitz is a child molester.

1 Like

I recall that it was Mrs I Don’t Recall Clinton who years before, prior to her getting fired for being an unethical hack, had helped argue that saying I don’t recall to Congress could constitute perjury.

How do these Left Wingers ever remember enough to write their memoirs?

Look @TWR flailing. First he says that this has been a long time coming for Epstein - probably because everyone has been hearing about the Lolita Express for years now.

Then when people he likes are caught up in the Lolita Express…it is all made up lies and it’s innocent until proven guilty. Clown.

1 Like

Dershowitz is a hardcore Zionist and ■■■■■■ supremacist. Hasbara shills will protect Dershowitz at all costs.

1 Like

Reading apparently isn’t your strong suit. Seek help. I never made any such statement.

You people are hilarious.

I hope you’re right, maybe Trumps in there too…:rofl:

About the only time a progressive enjoys protection…:rofl:

Another with the Yogi Hasbara nonsense. I suspect you all were mentored by the same lunatic who taught you all to say the same words in unison. Goy goy goy. Hasbara Hasbara Hasbara Hasbara.
:crazy_face:

Please be sure to post that picture of the radar screen with the ■■■ detection, now. Radar is one of my things.

Epstein is a ■■■■ Are there “hasbara shills” here defending him?

Maybe you can start a FundMe collection to buy yourself this book.

Book

Yes - Epstein is a ■■■■ It is exactly why it’s taken this long for him to be arrested despite being a known pedophile and human trafficker.

1 Like

Defend one pedo, defend them, all.

Litigation against Trump for trips to Pedo Island, where minor trafficked children were raped systematically, is ongoing and still in litigation.

“Trump and Epstein used Trump’s modeling agency…to move underage trafficking victims overseas…”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/07/julie_k_brown_quite_a_few_powerful_and_important_names_will_come_up_in_jeffrey_epstein_sex_trafficking_case.html

If you can hate the pedo that uses his power/influence to cover up his crimes, but not hate the pedo that uses HIS power/influence to cover up HIS crimes, too: then you are a bad person.

Let the shilling be defined: the advocacy of hypocrisy and historic myth via logical fallacy, and the insistence that reality is somehow affected by the number of people who yell the loudest to define just what is, or what is not… real.

2 Likes

Your post smells like I imagine Hillary’s crotch smells.

1 Like

(((Epstein))) will get out of prison just in time for pedo’s to be #SoBrave. He will be the host of Pedo Story Hour and if you don’t let him screw your daughter you’re worse than Hitler.

1 Like

He’ll probably get the same kind of ‘sentence’ he received the last time:

“Instead of being sent to state prison like the majority of sex offenders convicted in Florida, Epstein was housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade. He was able to hire his own security detail and was allowed “work release” to his downtown office for up to 12 hours a day six days a week.”