Jeffrey Epstein Finally Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

Anyone wanna bet this pedo ■■■ flees to Israel like all his fellow ratmen do?

3 Likes

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. Epstein is a child rapist. I want to see Clintons and Dershowitz go down. Podestas, too. ■■■■■■ Alefantis. PIZZAGATE is real.

Post deleted…

Yes, and of course Bill Clinton. Trump at least, never rode the “Lolita Express” to “Debauchery Island” like Clinton did (many times) and had the good sense to sever ties and reject him many years ago.

1 Like

Another completely baseless and unsupportable claim.

At least you people are consistent.

As I said, at least you people are consistent.

Epstein’s private (leaked) address book has some interesting names in it.

Sixteen different phone numbers for Trump, apparently.

If we are going to play that game, maybe you are too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that snake Bill Clinton. Still waiting for Trump to lock his wife up. As to Trump, you don’t know if he rode the LE or not. The guy that was banging stormy while Melania was home changing his sons diapers is hardly the image of virtue either.

It’s really not a game. Do you recall me acknowledging that that puke is my friend and a swell guy, hmmmm?

Ahhh… finally someone that has a copy of Donald Trump’s marriage vows!
I’ve been saying that his marriage vows may have allowed an “open marriage”. But now that we have an expert here to say for sure…post em, Sparky… Trump’s Marriage vows to Melania.

Cheat on your wife = Child Molester apparently.

So you are giving Bill Clinton a pass even though he was officially (and who knows how many times unofficially) he flew the Lolita Express to Epstein’s Island retreat some 25 times or so? Hillary made that trip a few times herself … gotta wonder what she did while Bill was enjoying himself.

But to you, its still about Trump just because he played golf with Epstein at their club.

No, I don’t run in your circles. But that does not mean you didn’t do it. Prove that you didn’t.

See … it IS a game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell no, it would make me happy for him to be locked up right along side HRC…

It’s NO because I never said it…:man_shrugging:

We only have your word for it.

That’s the point.

TDS.

Pure and simple.

Well maybe you can quote me stating that Epstein and I are friends and how swell he is…

2 Likes