Jeffrey Epstein Finally Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

Ahhh… ya found us out! :rage:
(How do you say “dagnabbit” in hebrew?)

1 Like

More clown clones vying for attention! I Guess daddy never spent enough time with them!

Don’t be a narcissist prick. My only two replies in this thread have been directed to MoleUK and have absolutely nothing to do with you.

The first comes at post #93, the second at post #116. That’s hardly a quick “pop in” and doesn’t have anything at all to do you you.

You’re overly proud of yourself and your assumed relevance regarding the lives of others.

P.S.
I am not your mate.

P.P.S.
You are a delusional prick.

P.P.P.S.
S.T.F.U.

:ahole-1:

2 Likes

Proof That the Clintons Are Tied to Epstein, Cartels but the Fix Is In -No Justice for the Victims

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-tragedy/proof-clintons-are-tied-epstein-cartels-fix-no-justice-victims

1 Like

Thats bc you don’t realise the pleasure I get from your insightful posts.
Trust me you are one of my bestest friends.

the Jeffrey Epstein story reveals how agents from a foreign government can hijack and control the US government.

1 Like

Here we go with your bullshit conspiracy theories again! Again attempting to derail another thread!

Asaratis is right! You really are a narcissistic asshole!

The mere fact that ALL my Hasbara friends are here proves the validity of the theory and that it is definitely NOT BS.

No you are just BS! Look to your own link asshat! This is how stupid you really are, as you don’t even read your own garbage as you just post shit for the sake of posting shit hoping people will feed your narcissistic hunger! What a dickhead you are!

4c55759aaaa5760c303ea556c86005e9abf49c51

1 Like

Hey…Dr Mann…
Let’s go down to the Hasbara cafeteria.
Kosher tacos today!

1 Like

Everyone is their own person. Are your children responsible for your actions, or vise versa? That Comey has a daughter that is a prosecutor means nothing…

You’re not. You are parroting the liberal line right down the middle.

1 Like

Wrong, it’s not even a political issue. It’s ridiculous to judge Comey’s daughter based upon what you don’t like about him. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Here is what you claimed:

That implies that you personally know that she is her own person and is not the least bit influenced by her father. In other words, unless you have personal, intimate knowledge of her and her professionalism you are also judging Comey’s daughter based on your opinion of him.

Wrong, it’s simply ridiculous to judge miss Comey by her father.

No it is not, any moron with half a brain can see the potential for conflict of interest! I Guess you are the exception to this!

It’s entertaining watching both Trump and Clinton distancing themselves from Epstein and denying their friendships with him…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah sure skippy! Can your TDS be any more apparent here? Skip over the details and go straight to hyperbole is what you are good at!

1 Like