Jeffrey Epstein Finally Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

Lat I checked the IG’s report on the Clinton investigation only came out in June and the Federal Prosecutor looking into it is still working on the case.

You’re talking smart right there. :+1::+1::+1:

Well from what I read there is more than one active investigation involving the Clintons.
Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation, also add in the possibility of consideration of re-opening the Clinton e-mail scandal when she was SOS and the dirty laundry of this particular sordid mess and one can see why the Clintons are now currently hiding out in Ireland because the shit is about to hit the fan!

Lol, if Trump was a client he implicates himself…:rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/epstein-arrest-worry-donald-trump-110022029.html

Why Epstein Arrest Is a Worry for Donald Trump

And you do?

He is in the inner circle.

I’m not the one judging her, based upon my opinion of her father…:man_shrugging:

So you think the Clintonistas in the DNC are going anywhere even if Bill goes down? Lots of like minded people, lots of crooks, swept into places of influence with Billy Boy. They protect each other better than the Mafia.

No, it’s wishful thinking…

Boy you will be looking like a bigger idiot than you already are! Then again when you proven wrong once again you will have no shame and you will spin it in your web of lies like always!

Unfortunately BC really IS the Teflon kid. I see no reason in hoping that he (or his wife for that matter) will ever see real justice…:man_shrugging: Cynical perhaps, but true…

For some reason this came to mind:

1 Like

let’s hope he names all of his pedophile buddies, and if Trump ( and I doubt it) was one of them, I hope they fry his ass.

This is a good start that they are taking pedophlia seriously and it doesnt matter how much money one has

1 Like

All evidence is that Trump likes women…not little girls.

1 Like

Well it’s not even questionable as to whether or not he’s a flight risk.

Ooops! Looks like some narratives of plausible deniability is starting to fall apart!

1 Like