Jeb Bush: Trump needs Republican challenger in 2020

Doesn’t necessarily mean they are right, its why its called an opinion poll! Also provide the sample size and you will see how badly you lose this argument!

Your sources? You mean the ones your internet sleuthing supports your false narrative? Confirmation bias much?

Another problem with the political divide today is a distrust of anything that seems contrary to our beliefs

You’re right, it doesnt “necessarily” mean they are right, but they are highly respected in their field.
I could probably find the sample sizes if you really want, but i doubt it would change your opinion

Confirmation bias? When i cite gallup and pew? Really?

No your right it wouldn’t change my opinion based on what I previously stated here.

Here is an article that makes a good case why polls are not reliable!

GIGO

Parameters please.

No Just based on how you are formulating your argument and using polls to support such arguments. I just think its pretty funny, and clearly you have an agenda here because you are not being intellectually honest with your assertions!

Thats a good article. Point taken

I dont have an agenda, just want to have honest discussions.
I obviously have opinions, but im not a troll.

Ok fair enough! Just for context, I have had many discussions with liberals and its always the same, so please excuse me for having my defenses going up here. But if you want to have discussions on certain topics here then I will warn you to be prepared to back up your arguments with facts. Alot of people here just state opinions but when proven wrong they simply double down on stupidity by providing more false narratives without anything to substantiate their arguments. Anyway my point is, I will give you the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Wecome to the PB!

Heres an interesting source on polling accuracy, though it doesnt apply to the wall poll at all. But since the discussion turned to polling, its relevant

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome!

I must warn you, if you havent figured it out, i dont really fall into either political party very well.

I grew up conservative, I love to hunt and fish, but I also think corporations have too much power.

1 Like

So tired of the whiny Bushes lately .

When I am called and asked if I will take a poll (which is rare), I don’t participate.

I am in favor of a wall. :thinking:

I tend to look at it this way, Dave.

Illegal immigration and building a wall was Trump’s major platform.

Trump was elected President.

Therefore, the majority of Americans, fairly represented by means of the Electoral College, not popular vote or polls, support the wall.

Edit to add: Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Dave,
Trump wasn’t the first choice off many Conservatives. He’s the choice over the offering of the left.

What you’re witnessing is a non politician in office. A person that didn’t chose the insiders for advisors, a person that is trying to rollback the excessive regulations of the past. A person the is trying to slow the invasion from the south of people and drugs and both political parties are trying to stop the destruction of the big government politicians.

In case you’re unaware every week thousands of illegals and fake asylum seekers are released into the US never to be heard of again, most will never appear for their hearings. Illegals cost this country over 135 billion year after year and the costs are rising as more flood into the US. Amazing how the current crop of idiot politicians refuse to address the broken asylum and immigration laws. Amazing how they refuse to deport the tens of millions of illegals that strain our social welfare system, our educational system and refuse to assimilate into the US culture. The results is stagnant wages and the demand for higher minimum wage which is laughable.

And the tax cut wasn’t a scam. We have a broken tax system where half the country pays no Federal Income tax and claim foul when the paying half receives relief for what the big government morons. He has brought to light how the high state tax states have been using the rest of the country to subsidize their high tax policies. They can tax as much as they like as long as the rest of the country doesn’t subsidize them.

Defend him? Don’t you get tired of the daily attacks from the left and the media who are trying to destroy a president at every turn? Imagine if the right would have unleashed the hatred against Obama who did more to destroy this nation that Trump will ever do. But then again the hate is the results of Trump unwinding the Obama legacy.

Welcome to the Bullpen.

3 Likes

So you support illegal immigration correct?

You support unlimited drugs into the US correct?

Lately?

How about since GWB left office.

Lately . GWB can’t control himself around Mike Obama . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You mean the Washington establishment politicians