Japanese Ship Owner: The United States is Wrong About the Attack in the Gulf of Oman

Do you hate ■■■■■ Do you hate Israel? Do you hate both? Or do you just hate their politics? Your pretty good at attacking people here so what exactly is your position on this issue so we can be clear about what your objective is and what is your point?

1 Like

What source and what information are you basing this view on?

Let’s see - not to provide too much detail about myself but after I lost some buds in Iraq during Phantom Fury (and shortly thereafter) I started wondering what we were doing there? Why did we go? Who gains from us in Iraq? Who were my buds making the ‘greatest sacrifice’ for?

Long story short, I came to the realization that we are basically Israel’s bitch and that doesn’t sit well with me.

My loyalty is to America and to Americans. Not to Israel and not to the ■■■■■ That’s as simple as I can make it.

Before you ask…

2nd BN, 2nd Infantry Reg, 1st Infantry Div

2 Likes

Based and redpilled.

2 Likes

Ok, well that I can understand your view and I agree about being loyal to America! I am not sure blaming the ■■■■ is where I would agree with you on as it is much more complicated than that such as the politics involved, but I respect your view! BTW thank you for your service! “The Big Red 1”

2 Likes

In other words, you are an anti-semite fascist who is twisted in the head. There is no way you learned to hate ■■■■ in the military, which means you were a fascist before you went in, probably a hate-filled anti-social who could not get a job and the military was your only option.

America does not need your type. We have enough hate on the Left already

Why do you hate veterans?

You are the admitted ex-con drunk.

I’ll take a pissed off vet over a drunk ex-con any day of the week when the SHTF.

Well if that’s true it explains a lot. Most limpet mines are magnetic or attach via adhesive and can easily be placed above the waterline.

1 Like

I love veterans. I hate anti-semites who hate ■■■■■

Serving in the military is not a free pass to promote evil.

Yep, proud to have recovered years ago. I also served in the military before that. Have you served?

1 Like

What a bunch of BS. The economy is moving along nicely and we’re soon going to see a full year exceeding 3% growth for the first time in a decade.

About the only thing that could tank they economy now is if Iran gets control of the flow of oil from the gulf driving the price back up over 90.00.

No, just typical of someone who speaks the truth and is fed up with you ■■■ hating Anti Israeli morons who operate on nothing but hate, fear, and ridiculous conspiracy theories with zero foundation in fact.

1 Like

Right - and Iran places them on a Japanese ship while hosting a Japanese state visit. Makes perfect sense.

Just like Assad bombing his own people when he has a strategic advantage.

2 Likes

I don’t see that happening even if Iran were to lay siege to the Hormuz straights! We have plenty of Oil that will make us energy independent 2030 and we are 3/4 of the way there now with the Keystone project clearing the final hurdle, as well as other sources. It probably will effect Europe more than it would us don’t you think?

The economy that is based off Fiat currency minted and circulated by private banks who are accountable to no one?

What could go wrong?

1 Like

Anything from a whale or porpoise breaking the water to perhaps the back splash from the explosion, or perhaps, one of Iran’s surface hugging anti ship missiles.

Lots of things can go wrong, but you folks preaching the imminent collapse of the US economy for the last hundred years or so since the creation of the Federal Reserve have yet to get one right.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Having our own supply protects us from disruptions in delivery but oil is traded on the international market at prices set by the market.

We’re far from insulated from the effects such a move would have.

Makes perfect sense for plausible deniability…

1 Like

If they were able to get grainy 1996-tier footage of this mysterious boat going up to the Japanese ship, where is the footage of the boat going back to its port?

1 Like

Words hurt less than 4th degree burns or an amputation with a IED shrapnel or a bullet to gut or…Well you get the point: War sucks and pointless wars suck hardest.

I’m not the one willing to send America’s young men and women off to a fight a pointless war to advance the interest of a foreign country. America doesn’t need people like that.

2 Likes