Japanese Ship Owner: The United States is Wrong About the Attack in the Gulf of Oman

Says the shill for anti-Semitic conspiracies

Yeah, and it’s funny how armchair generals have the US battle plan completely figured out without any consideration to Chinese and Russian assets in Iran that would be a factor, and security assurances, as well as a simple exhaustion that they have with US hegemony in the region.

That’s it, cry foul and throw out baseless insults when you can’t dispute the facts.

Vacuous, childish, idiocy.

1 Like

We can agree to disagree…but on a point of order it was not necessary to create a separate thread.

It’s no secret that whenever Israel is mentioned you come out of the clear blue sky within minutes to defend Israel. Pretty typical behavior of paid posters. Just saying.

1 Like

So if Mr. Miyagi from Japland is right, just where the hell do you Trump-haters and ■■■■■■■■■■ think the flying object came from anyway? Outer space? The only a-holes flinging flying objects at ships in the Gulf are Iranians you dopes

So you provide government propaganda to prove your point? That’s not a very good strategy.

I will always defend Israel against evil anti-semites. That is the lesson learned from WWII

I trust the United States military far more than I trust the likes of fascists like you, or Leftwing freaks like montecrappo

I wasn’t responding to you…unless of course you got your sock accounts mixed up.

So you are a ‘conservative’ that trusts what the government says? lol :ok_hand:

Reagan would be proud.

I don’t care. I was responding to you anyway.

I trust the US Militarty you dope. Thats not the same as trusting political hacks

Reagan loved the military as do I.

You dirty his name by speaking it

No reason for a spineless personal attack.

Who do you think controls the military? Politically appointed hacks, you dope.

It’s called Defense Support to Civilian Authority.

Says the spineless anti-semite.

You still didn’t address my point. You also initiated the attack…but that’s fine.

The military is controlled by political hacks who control the messaging.

Guess you have never spent any time behind the scenes.

stf%20-%20Copy

This I agree! Trump is not a war monger! He is most likely encouraging the Saudi’s with all the recent military gear he has been selling them to actually be the proxy and more inclined to let them fight it out themselves! We been at war for way too Long and the American public will not tolerate another one where our men and women will spill blood while others benefit! We go to war and Trump is a one term president then the likes of Buttigeig becomes president! That is far, far worse outcome I could ever imagine!

:rofl: you can always tell when a boomer is about to rage quit :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Learn how to speak English Mrs. Braun