Japanese Ship Owner: The United States is Wrong About the Attack in the Gulf of Oman

You have no idea what footage they have and you seem to have no understanding of either night vision or LOS.

Night vision is always grainy. You need LOS in order to get footage of the ship returning to port which you would only have if the footage comes from either orbit or from the air. It’s pretty obvious the footage is shot from a very low angle, probably from the ship’s combat systems.

If it was shot from the ship, they are limited to a maximum range of whatever the horizon is and the magnification capability of the NVD.

Of course it makes perfect sense if you want to send a message to the Japanese and others who might join a coalition against Iran should war breakout.

You couldn’t strategize your way out of a game of checkers with a retarded 3rd grader and you’re so far out of your league when it comes to strategy and how to wage wars it should be embarrassing.

Of course to be embarrassed you’d have to realize just how ignorant you really are.

1 Like

You felt the need to sling insults so you must be threatened by the content I’m putting forward. You do have your Israeli talking points down cold. Just don’t copy and paste them so quickly from a word document next time. No one believes that you type that much that quickly.

But back to my point. No, it doesn’t make any sense…when you’re hosting a foreign country to attack that foreign country. The international political system is comprised of rational actors. When an irrational act takes place it’s likely a false flag. Attacking the Japanese during a state visit that is focused on discussing economic matters does not advance Iran’s interests. It’s quite counterproductive.

It does seem to perfectly advance the interests of Israel though. Saying so isn’t anti-semitic either. It’s just a fact.

1 Like

I am a touch typist you dipshit and net 78wpm. I type faster than you can talk and think faster than you can blink.

Find a copy of one of my posts written by anyone else anywhere online, anywhere in the world if you think you can backup your claim I’m working off of Israeli talking points and post it here with a link to the original.

You don’t threaten or intimidate anyone, you simply spew the ignorant talking points of the Nazis and Jihadis.

Nothing would send a strong message to Japan to stay out of any conflict with Iran like Iran hitting one of their tankers loaded with oil they just bought from Iran.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. You actually believe this?

The fact you are incapable of grasping the concept simply shows your own ignorance and you put it on display repeatedly lashing out like a child.

What’s going to be hilarious is when the forensics are done on the blast damage.

The chemical signature of the explosive used can track the source right back to the factory that produced it.

When we get the same answer from the Japanese, British, and US investigators all confirming Iran as the source these ■■■ hating conspiracy nuts are going to explode.

Yeah but they still won’t believe it! They will say things like propaganda, deep state, the Jooos, and litany of other explanations to prop up Iran as being innocent! Unfortunately in the age of fake news and the internet nothing is believed anymore and gives impetus for the doubters to entertain their alternate realities whether they are true or not!

Of course they will, thus the hilarity when we get to watch the meltdown.

The US, Brit’s, and Israeli’s have the most extensive explosives databases the world has ever seen and Japan is right up there with the very best when it comes to forensic science.

I not disputing that, my point is people are going to believe what they want to no matter how much evidence is produced! Remember the mantra of question everything? It’s part of the post modernist condition! It’s a product of the times we live in.

Oh I get it. Actually, the “question everything” is born out of science. You can’t have quality science work without a healthy skepticism for any claim that is made or if you don’t demand exceptional proof to support exceptional claims.

Somehow the hippy culture co-opted the phrase for their own purposes in the sixties.

We’ve been losing the language now for a long time one word or phrase at a time.

Oddly enough they have come full circle and anyone who questions their claims or positions is an evil hatemonger and heretic who must be silenced and/or destroyed utterly.

Open minds? Not on the left, the movement has been purged and purified.

Well, you fell for it.

What a thread. Leftwing morons and ultra rightwing extremists will both believe in the innocence of the number one terrorist state on the planet, Iran, before they believe the one American president who puts America first and is not a globalist. Wow.

You can’t make that shit up man. What a bunch of asswipes

1 Like

Simple, they are so blinded by their hate for Israel and ■■■■ they will burn their own country to the ground blaming it of course on “the enemy” if that’s what it takes to turn the country against the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

They are as radical and rabid as their Nazi and Islamist counterparts and forefathers.

1 Like

A true indicator thereof…

1 Like

So the only thing you learned from WWII is that we must defend Israel.
Hmm… and thats the only reason we fought the fucking war in the first place

You noticed that too?
Yep if you look at the active threads, the Hasbara guys get in everywhere
@Patriot

I learned to watch out for people like you raising the spectacle of demonic Nazi evil all over again

It’s Sieg Heil
in case you didn’t know