Israel's deliberate attack on USS Liberty

It screams out in pain as it strikes you.

They only post during the Israeli working day bc they are based in either TelAviv or Haifa.

1 Like

There you go again, I never said any such thing. Quit lying.

And your post to which I replied said nothing abut ISIS, only “Syrian Rebels” of which there have been as many as more than a dozen such groups fighting in Syria since the civil war began including the FSA which the US, Jordan, Saudis, and yes Israel has supported to remove the butcher Assad.

Quit lying.

Israelis are such pukes. Even if it WAS an accident, decent human beings want, when they hurt someone accidently, to make it right, as right as they can, to the people they hurt. Are Israelis or their American attack-dogs agitating to have the Israel government provide aid to these servicemen and their families? No. They just shout ANTISEMITE at anyone who suggests those servicemen should be helped by those who “accidentally” maimed and disabled them for life. I have no respect for Israel or Israelis. They just take, take, take. They are on the same level as welfare leeches in the US.

2 Likes

Definitely an accident. One of the best planned accidents in military history. A two hour long accident. An accident where the pilots who refused to attack a ship flying the American flag all went to prison. Oy vey!

1 Like

Take a look at the most frequent posters(same ppl over and over) - these guys seem to be on here 8 hrs solid - like a full time job - they have opinions on everything but mostly when anyone mentions the J word.
Hasbara trolls get paid abt 2000 Shekels a month and they obviously have to post a lot to earn their money.

2 Likes

These JIDF kids running this account need to demonstrate a little respect.

Pay attention…there is a BIG reason why everyone involved knew the attack was intentional. The attack on the USS Liberty was a sustained attack which included strafing runs on the ship. The intention was not just to force the ship out of the theater but to sink the ship and kill all the survivors. During the attack the ship’s crew were in constant communication advising Israel that the ship was American and considered friendly. Israel knew the ship was a spy ship and sought to sink it so whatever evidence it had acquired would sink with it. What we don’t know is what Israel was trying to hide. People speculate that Israel was preparing to use nuclear weapons and didn’t want the US to interfere.

My reading is just fine, thanks for asking. I’m a former commissioned officer - not Nazi Trash as you suggest. I simply woke up one day and there is no going back to sleep now. I know that’s what bothers you JIDF kids the most.

1 Like

It’s a tactic they use to overwhelm and take control of a board. The best thing to do is to keep exposing then and their shilling and not get worn out in the process.

3 Likes

You know nothing of warfare.
Stop pretending.

Neither do you apparently. Now explain away a two hour long sustained attack where the target identified themselves as friendly and the attack persisted for hours.

You arnt worth the time it takes to write the explanation.

Because you haven’t got one. Your attempt at deflection is terrible. You can’t explain away a two hour long sustained attack where the target was communicating friendly status to attackers. Name calling and accusations of being anti-Semitic don’t change this fact.

2 Likes

What the moronic nazi trash here can’t explain is why the attack was stopped before the Liberty sunk and every man on board died.

(8) The only reason the Israelis did not successfully sink the Liberty and kill all of its crewmen was that one sailor duck-taped together antennae – and took many bullet wounds in the process – which enabled an emergency SOS to get out from the Liberty to American 6th Fleet.

1 Like

But the 2 hour long attack was just fine. Not sinking an American boat, on a clear day, with American flags on it, is proof it was an accident. Clown World.

Nice try Einstein. The attack did not stop when the message went out to the 6th fleet.

Yes I have…

Is that your proof that this was all just an accident?

What the moronic nazi trash here can’t explain is why the attack was stopped before the Liberty sunk and every man on board died.

You running away from this too? I’m not surprised.