Israel's deliberate attack on USS Liberty

Exactly, if an “ally” intentionally targets you, it’s not accidental friendly fire. This is not at all difficult. But defend Israel at all cost. :rofl:

3 Likes

I never used the word “accidental”.

There is though and never has been any acual evidenct to show the targeting of a US ship that day was intentional or premeditated.

Try reading the words I actually use and quit making up your own and adding them for purposes of misrepresentation.

The only person it makes look bad is yourself but then that’s constant with you.

That’s a very real concern…

1 Like

From what …refugees from prison planet…:rofl:

We let SA get away with attacking us on 9/11 too…

1 Like

Liar.

I’ll take the word of Admiral Moorer over whatever talking points you are instructed to post.

In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

https://archive.fo/95aQd

MOORER / STARS AND STRIPES ARTICLE (333.5 KB)

6 Likes

@TWR You are one of the most aggressive disinformation shills I’ve ever seen anywhere.

6 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

What an absolute dogpile.

They wanted to sink the ship and kill the entire crew and blame the attack on Egypt so America would attack them.

America even prepared a nuclear strike on Egypt until the president found out Israel actually carried out the attack.

(((Our greatest ally))) also wanted to conceal evidence of war crimes and atrocities they were committing on the battlefield. The attack on the USS liberty was a deliberate and partially successful attempt to destroy evidence and intelligence collected by the United States Navy.

3 Likes

And when you are attacking at over 600mph that’s very similar in profile.

You people are the most willfully ignorant bunch of Nazi trash I’ve ever seen.

Educate yourselves.

On June 8, 1967, the fourth day of the Six-Day War, the Israeli high command received reports that Israeli troops in El Arish were being fired upon from the sea, presumably by an Egyptian vessel, as they had a day before. The United States had announced that it had no naval forces within hundreds of miles of the battle front on the floor of the United Nations a few days earlier; however, the USS Liberty, an American intelligence ship assigned to monitor the fighting, arrived in the area, 14 miles off the Sinai coast, as a result of a series of United States communication failures, whereby messages directing the ship not to approach within 100 miles were not received by the Liberty. The Israelis mistakenly thought this was the ship doing the shelling and war planes and torpedo boats attacked, killing 34 members of the Liberty’s crew and wounding 171.

Numerous mistakes were made by both the United States and Israel. For example, the Liberty was first reported - incorrectly, as it turned out - to be cruising at 30 knots (it was later recalculated to be 28 knots). Under Israeli (and U.S.) naval doctrine at the time, a ship proceeding at that speed was presumed to be a warship. The sea was calm and the U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry found that the Liberty’s flag was very likely drooped and not discernible; moreover, members of the crew, including the Captain, Commander William McGonagle, testified that the flag was knocked down after the first or second assault.

According to Israeli Chief of Staff Yitzhak Rabin’s memoirs, there were standing orders to attack any unidentified vessel near the shore. The day fighting began, Israel had asked that American ships be removed from its coast or that it be notified of the precise location of U.S. vessels. The Sixth Fleet was moved because President Johnson feared being drawn into a confrontation with the Soviet Union. He also ordered that no aircraft be sent near Sinai. (For the most comprehensive analysis, see A. Jay Cristol, The Liberty Incident, Washington, D.C.: Brassey’s Inc., 2002;Yitzhak Rabin, The Rabin Memoirs, CA: University of California Press, 1996, pp. 108-110.)

■■■ Hating Nazi BS that can’t be supported by any verifiable fact.

Even Israelis are admitting they done it.

My oh my, shabbos goy run amok

1 Like

And I suppose your idea of education is reading stuff from the author of your last post?? ROFLMFAO

n 2012, Bard attended the Israeli Presidential Conference.[10] In 2013, he was placed on the Algemeiner’s list of the Top 100 People Positively Influencing ■■■■■■ Life for his work.

Welcome to my web site. I am the Executive Director of the nonprofit American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE) and a foreign policy analyst. I am also the director of the ■■■■■■ Virtual Library.

Every claim he makes is documented and annotated.

Dispute any of them with evidence if you can.

Yep - ever heard of the Samson option?

Yet you are the one who never provides a source to back up your claims. There are many well sourced posts here that aren’t yours.

Also - why do you only post at these incredibly off hours? :thinking: it’s afternoon in Israel right now.

2 Likes

BS, look at the citations I already provided in this thread alone.

Quit lying.

It is you who are lying with your outrageous claims that Israel dindu nuffin.

It is you who are lying when you attempt to justify Israel murdering Americans.

3 Likes

Maybe not, but you came as close as makes no difference when you posted…

Where you admit that Israel supports ISIS and it obviously didn’t surprise you(it did me) - The inference is unavoidable that this fact is ok with you and your Hasbara mates - ergo you and your Hasbara mates support the killing of my friends and neighbours in Europe

Or is this just another example of friendly fire?. .

1 Like