Israel to receive $38 billion during worst economic crisis in US history

It’s a renewal of the 2016 agreement signed by Obama with Israel. It seems it’s mot news after all.

What are the options?

Cut Israel loose on their own, how long would they last?

That’s not the problem of the American taxpayer.

1 Like

I did do quite a bit of reading; and I find out Palestine is just a geographic location coined by the Romans. ■■■■ were there long before Islam surfaced in the 7th century. Or am I wrong?

I could bring up a lot of shit that concerns the American taxpayer, that does not involve Israel; but still the money flows. Shall I begin? Prepare to buckle up. It will be a long ride.

1 Like

And how much money have the tribe funneled from the US to Israel??

How much has the mexican tribe funneled to Mexico yearly?
Over 60 Billion dollars,

Want to talk about ll the other tribe funneling money out of the US?

Want to talk about all the other money the US tax payers give the countries of the world yearly?

Or is this just about bitching about Israel???

But what is the American Taxpayers problem is the illegals in the US costing over 135 billion a year assuming there are only 11 million in the US which is a joke as the number likely exceeds over 20 million a year. How about all the people claiming fake assylum in the US costing billions a year.

But no we are here to bitch about Israel.

Nothing like antisemitism exposed.

You won’t make many friends here if you keep resorting to truth.

Okay so like your friend here you are also deflecting. As others have already noted you and your friend seem aggressively inclined to put Israel first and America last.

I really am not here to make friends.

I am here to discuss the issues of the day. Which is the monumental waste in this country with foreign aid overall, the costs of illegal immigration as well as the cost of the open door immigration policies and assylum. Sad the the costs are only one facet of the issues they bring. Imagine our education system without the issue and costs th illegals bring to the taxpayers. It could be truly a world class education system sacrifice for foreigners at the cost of the taxpayer. Imagine the wages as supply and demand would move wages higher, instead we hav a nor ending supply of labor stagnating wags. Our healthcare costs would take a dive without all the assylum sakes and illegals as well as legal immigrants.

Yet here we are people bitching about Israel when this country is being destroyed from within.

38 billion dollars is nothing to sneeze at and it’s the largest foreign aid package we give to any country…so if foreign aid is really your concern then this is an issue worthy of discussing, don’t you agree?

1 Like

Tripping over a dollar for a dime.

How myopic of you.

You’re ignoring me, fine if it’s what you want to do, but in case it’s just oversight, I’ve said nothing against Israel, nothing that could be construed as anti Semitic. I’ve simply asked why a nation as wealthy as Israel is deserving of American tax dollars, PARTICULARLY at a time when America is in the depths of financial depression…:thinking:

1 Like

And everyone wants to know why you ignore the billions int to other nations, whey we wast hundred of billions a year on illegals and assylum seekers not to mention the billions wasted on legal immigrants every year.

Yet all you can do is focus on the Israeli’s, that could easily seen as antisemitism.

1 Like

What it amounts to is that some people aren’t opposed to our tax dollars being given away necessarily, it just depends on the recipients. I’ve already said that I oppose ALL foreign aid with exception of emergency humanitarian aid, and particularly poor countries that would lack the necessary resource to adequately respond.

2 Likes

So you really don’t care about foreign aid as long as that foreign aid is going to Israel and no one else. You should just be more clear when you post.

1 Like
1 Like

He said Norway doesn’t know much about Islam. Well, I guarantee the Norwegians will learn. Painful lessons are always thoroughly learned.

@LouMan @Jimsouth @tt53

Why are you standing with a parasitic nation that siphons billions of dollars every year, for no benefit to any of the countries it has latched onto.

Your tax dollars are going to another nation while the one you reside in struggles with unemployment and economic decline.

Standing with any nation as yours crumbles, is about the dumbest thing a person can do. You cannot help a person drowning, when you yourself are drowning. Much less helping someone who is safely onshore, as you are sinking beneath the waves.

1 Like

If someone is suffering from parasites,

don’t blame the patient.

Deal with the parasites.

1 Like

I never said put Israel first. I said for such a speck on the Middle East map, Israel eats all the other ME countries alive when it comes to technology. Or am I wrong?