Israel denies entry to Tlaib and Omar

So what?
Israel can do what they want, its their country, their house , their rules
why is the left up in arms over this?

Hypocrites.

1 Like

They have liberals and fake news in Israel too. :wink:

1 Like

What they don’t have is a president who calls everything “fake” if it exposes him for the con-man that he is.

1 Like

According to her, she ran for office because of his divisive ways. I guess he had a lot to do with it. She is probably lying, yes? We know how honorable Trump is.

Probably because it was politically the wrong thing to do as he is discovering. If that is hypocritical, then I am the fairy godmother.

No, it was indeed a dream, unless it was really a wet horror show.

What is your point??

He doesn’t call every thing fake, its just the lying POS’s in the MSM who spew “fake news” like projectile vomiting! :angry::face_vomiting:

And you have to ask yourself exactly what is the purpose for any congressperson to trade to Israel or any other foreign country?

We can know with certainty that they would have raised bloody hell had Obama or any other Democratic Party president pressured a foreign country to deny entry of a setting republican congressperson, and rightly so. The level of hypocrisy on both sides has reached fever pitch and America looks like a shithole itself…

As a Sovereign country, Israel can deny entrance by anyone . They are smart enough pass an anti- boycott law 2yrs ago to deny people like them entrance .
They would only incite the Palestinians to protest. They have the support of that ■■■■■■ Traitor Chuck Schumer.
Bibi has a tough job to lead a country that has geography against it.
I stand by Israel UNCONDITIONALLY and there should be a NO STATE SOLUTION until the Palestinians recognize Israels right to exist.

1 Like

That’s a good point, but right along with recognition by Israel for the Palestinians right to exist in their state, particularly sense they were displaced to make room for the ■■■■■■ State. Fair enough. :+1:

The USELESS NATION had a part in it. Once they recognize Israel’s right to exist , negotiations will start on a Palestinian State and recognition.
Iran certainly has an interest in keeping Israel and the Palestinians fighting as it ties down the IDF and could be a second front against Israel.
The Palestinians have plenty to gain economically with Israel without needless casualties on both sides.

1 Like

Yeah not everyone here wants to exercise their alter ego to vent for having a bitch fest! Got anything thought provoking you wants us to discuss other than your trump bash bullshit? Just wondering if that is all you got?

His point is he is a monkey that wants to sling poo, that is what mentally challenged monkeys do!

Hope you consider changing your avatar as you share the same with a liberal bedwetter who cries about trump making him his beotch!

It’s hard telling you two apart!

Its easy, I’m the more intelligent person and doesn’t have his mindless rantings.
I don’t know his educational level, which maybe higher than mine, although I’m a moderate Repub, I try to look at both sides of issues unless it’s clear that one side is obviously more rational.
How is this avatar???

2 Likes

Of course she is, that’s her base standard of practices.

You’re delusional if you think Netanyahu gives a damn about the poutrage from his critics.

I get sick of seeing these bloody women in my town wearing their ludicrous niqabs/hijabs/bhajis (whatevah! :roll_eyes: ), usually pushing baby buggies with 2 or 3 occupants; and the men yelling into their mobile phones in their native language. It actually depresses me. But what the ‘useful idiots’ liberal ‘Everyone should be allowed to wear what they like.’ brigade spectacularly fail to comprehend is it’s an overt (and confrontational?) and non-mandatory visual statement of their faith - there can be no other explanation (unless anyone here wants to present one?), However, the overall impression is a refusal to integrate, and that in turn is what causes resentment in the indigenous populace.