Is Kamala eligible?

Check your math. Immigrant Joe Blowski naturalizes and marries citizen Jane Patriota, Their legitimate offspring are Natural Born US citizens.

Prior to the 14th Amendment any slave was not a US citizen and could not have offspring who were then US citizens. This would still be the case if the 14th had not been ratified, OR each Negro slave and their decedents married and had kids with a white US citizen (born citizen, still not natural born citizen). THEN the third generation of the born citizen mulatto and a US citizen could conceive a natural born citizen.
THIS mess /\ /\ is why the 14th was ratified.

Why then is she married to a Zionist in a Zionist wedding?

The Times of Israel is in English, if you can read English.

There is zero reason for her to love America.
She has zero American ancestry.

This thread is a totally useless discussion of technicalities without taking the most decisive element into account.

Think of Obama.
What did he accomplish?

His background.
Kenyan father and ■■■■■■ communist American mother.
Born in a Muslim country and a fake birth certificate from Hawaii.

Was he eligible?
(Did it really matter?)

Nope. I flat out don’t agree.

Joe & Karen immigrate here. 1st Generation. They have kids… you obviously don’t consider them as natural born … so second generation isn’t “natural born” … which leaves 3rd gen.

Was eligible… horrible President. We should have fought him on policy rather than wasting time trying to find his birth certificate.

Is this difficult to understand or are you trying to be obtuse?

If Joe and Karen naturalize before the birth, they are citizens and child is natural born.

His birth certificate is irrelevant. His father was not a US citizen.

For context: Ending Birthright Citizenship

Screenshot_1

Cold blooded.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to understand, her parents were naturalized citizens. They were here legally, she was born here… she is a natural born citizen. We just don’t agree apparently.

It doesn’t matter, his mother was a citizen. There is no requirement that BOTH parents be Americans. For context, the call to end birthright citizenship is for people that came here illegally. They aren’t technically subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

You need to do a bit of research. You’re misinformed.

Kamala’s parents were not naturalized. Her father never naturalized. Maybe that was your point of disagreement.

There is plenty of evidence that both parents need to be US citizens.

Below is the relevant change to Hamilton’s proposed language detailed in Jay’s letter written to George Washington dated 25 July 1787:

Permit me to hint, whether it would be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expressly that the Command in Chief of the American army shall not be given to nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen .

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children, born in a country of parentS who were its citizens, became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners .

From your reference;

A. General Requirements for Acquisition of Citizenship at Birth

A person born in the United States who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is a U.S. citizen at birth, to include a person born to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe. [1]

. Child of Two U.S. Citizen Parents [7]

Child of U.S. Citizen Parent and U.S. National [8]

Child of U.S. Citizen Parent and Alien Parent [9]

Child of a U.S. Citizen Mother and Alien Father [10]

Notice the glaring omission. Child of Alien Father and Alien Mother.

OOps! I missed the most important quote from your reference link:

A. General Requirements for Acquisition of Citizenship at Birth

A person born in the United States who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is a U.S. citizen at birth, to include a person born to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe. [1]
In general, a person born outside of the United States may acquire citizenship at birth if:

• The person has at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen; and
  • The U.S. citizen parent meets certain residence or physical presence requirements in the United

It’s all so fake. Lindsey Graham of course has no clue, which is pretty sad.

Citizen parent and alien parent covers it.

Born OUTSIDE of the US and only one parent need be a citizen. Sorry bud, you’re just failing to prove your case. Also, I don’t see anything suggesting he was never a citizen. He’s been here since the 60’s so I assumed he was a citizen. Either way, he was here legally.

I’ll let you have the last word, it’s just pointless to debate this. If Biden wins, she’s the VP like it or not. I think it’ll be destructive but I think we learned how much good this argument did against Obama. I had the same stance back then and wished people put as much effort in exposing his bad policies as they did with chasing the dream that he would be disqualified due to his birth location.

You are correct in this argument not to diminish “Last Man Out’s” effort, but my son wasn’t born on US soil and is considered a native born citizen because of me being a US citizen. His mother is a New Zealander Nationalist of Maori Origin. To my surprise it was incredibly easy for my son to establish US citizenship having received his US passport within 3 weeks. The argument of Kamala at least for me is that she is an anchor baby, because of current US policy makes people born on US soil automatic US citizen. It’s why Chinese nationals flock to Guam to have babies. There they don’t need a visa and as a result are producing a gateway for them to enter the US. This latter policy needs to change in the worst way to end this blatant abuse of our immigration laws.

1 Like