Iran Conflict in Full Swing; Gen. Soleimani, Iranian Revolutionary Guard Delegation, and Iraqi Relations Director Killed by Precision US Airstrike

Iran shouldn’t have fucked around and torched our embassy then. I don’t want another war in the Middle East but at the same time I don’t want our country getting pushed around either.

2 Likes

So you do want another senseless ME war.

Btw, Iran is magnitudes larger than Iraq. Let’s borrow another 5 trillion and wage another senseless war in the ME.

Trump is now killing the people who were actually fighting ISIS.

Only after America started and funded ISIS under the Obama administration.

Sadly, America, once the freest nation on Earth, is now the new Babylon

In the bible it says Babylon will come back and be destroyed in 1 hour. Pray.

Happy New Year Iran!!! Another one bites the dust( Queen). Hope he is happy meeting ALLAH and the virgins
Next up should be Rouhani and his fellow clerics.
Good job U.S. keep the pressure on the Towelheads!!! We couldn’t have a better CIC. 4 more years for President Trump.

1 Like

Yep, that’s it right there.

1 Like

I thought the Trumpers were an anti war crowd. Oh well.

Wonderful. The country I call home is now carrying out assassination missions and bragging about them. The Iranian general was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi military and government. This is a disgusting and cowardly act. Trump is a war criminal.

2 Likes

Chairman David Mao , your ridiculously inane comments makes Digi and Monte look like Rhodes Scholars.
The Towelheads were warned about the consequences that would happen. So why the sympathetic tears.They got what was coming to them.
Their long stated goal is the total destruction of Israel and have Iraq and others as their proxy states.
Go hop on the next plane to either Beijing or Tehran. If you need money, I’ll gladly donate 100$ for your airfare.

1 Like

He did receive a type of " red carpet reception ".

He got what he deserved, but funny how the virtue signaling beattards Marxists are offering such false platitudes right?

2 Likes

I’m not happy about this but I understand why it went down the way it did. I think it sucks and getting us the hell out of the Middle East was one of the primary reasons that I voted for Trump. I don’t regret my vote but I’m not happy about how this is going.

Well he’s been building up troop deployments all year. More broken Trump promises.

I agree we need to get out of the ME, but a message had to be sent that we (The US ) are no longer a country that the pussy ■■■■■■■ who elected Trump’s predecessor is going to be going forward! As TR said walk quietly but carry a big stick!

2 Likes

I know. The Ayatollah was taunting Trump yesterday after the attack and said that he wasn’t going to do a damn thing. That was not a smart move.

1 Like

As long as we don’t invade, we can’t kill enough Iranian generals and ayatollahs. The moaners and groaners on this thread are baffling. Iran is already doing everything they are capable of doing against us, this can’t provoke anything worse.

The moaners and groaners who actually fought in theater.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get what you guys are saying and I agree with you. But I really don’t think that we are going to go in and invade Iran (which is what I think you guys are really concerned about). Trump used a drone and took out an exceptionally high value target. Iran can continue needling us or they can back off. The ball is in their court. If they continue then I suspect that drones and air power will be used. Trump will not put an occupying ground force in Iran before of the election.

1 Like