Iran Conflict in Full Swing; Gen. Soleimani, Iranian Revolutionary Guard Delegation, and Iraqi Relations Director Killed by Precision US Airstrike

If Iraq wants to complain they can start by sending back all of the big checks that we give them in foreign aid and assistance.

1 Like

I agree. Tit for tat! This doesn’t warrant a full blown war, because if that happened, the ones in power in Iran would end up with the same fate as Saddam. The gamesmanship only continues to feed the News media cycles and allow the weapons industry to market their wares.

This didn’t age well :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s see an Iranian war face!

There isn’t going to be any retaliation by Iran, just like there wasn’t retaliation against the destruction of Shayrat airbase or the targeted Damascus airstrikes in 2018. The situation is not EXACTLY the same in that those two attacks were obviously orchestrated WITH the Syrian government, while Iran almost certainly would not be willing to sacrifice such an important person for the sake of theatrics, but the message is still clear: this is something Trump has done to quell the bloodlust of US warhawks, and if Iran knows what’s good with them, they will do NOTHING, otherwise the the US senate may override Trump’s unwillingness to go to full scale invasion.

2 Likes

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, but this looks like something that was just too easy. There’s got to be lots more. Trump should rub it in, and ask them how it feels to be America’s bitch. They can’t hate us any more than they already do.

No way we invade Iran. Killing Iranian nuisances - way.

What I have said: We are America, we are never outgunned. If Iran wants a shit storm, we can pull out “all the stops”. Maybe all the countries that have their noses up Iran’s ass ( and visa versa ), should have a sit down & tell Iran to call off their dogs, before the Sleeping Giant decides to wake up. I doubt that Trump will bomb Iran with skids of $100. bills, like Obama did. Sometimes it’s necessary to make the world hold it’s breath. Sometimes ya gotta throw the dice. See that black spot on the map; well, that used to be Iran.

They couldn’t goad Iran into actually doing anything, so now this.

I’m surprised they didn’t try the “Iran funds ISIS” nonsense line. The boomers would have eaten that up with gravy.

I predict pride parades in Tehran within the decade, child trannie pageants within 15 years.

Sorry but no one remains on the top forever, and like the Congress you seem willing to ignore the pentagons annual report to congress on the growing threat from China/Russia.

Ya figure China & Russia think we should continually digest the terrorism funded by Iran? There is no love lost between China - Russia, and Islam. Maybe China, Russia, and the USA should have a sit down; and put everything on the table. You don’t believe radical Islam is a threat to Russia & China?

This is a fine way for Trump to distract from his upcoming senate impeachment trial.

Soleimani assassination risks all-out war between US and Iran

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/4d0e4e78-2df1-11ea-a126-99756bd8f45e

Let’s watch for rising fuel prices too.

Why the U.S. Assassination of Iranian Quds Force Leader Qasem Soleimani Has the U.S. Bracing for Retaliation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5758250/qasem-soleimani-iran-retaliation/%3Famp=true

We continually do so by Saudi Arabia.

Sooner or later we must take a stand; and do it with a vengeance. Just let the chips fall. Same as Kennedy & Cuba. Call my bluff; and see what happens. Just gotta stick to our convictions. No appeasing is worth losing the soul or life blood of America. Not all Americans are spineless Liberals.

Looks like we have the day’s propaganda line

Yep, let’s continue the senseless endless ME wars. We can afford it. Borrowed money enriching the MIC.

Looks like Trump’s using the same strategy he accused Obama of…

Trump once said only a ‘weak and ineffective’ president like Obama would try and start a war with Iran to get re-elected

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indy100.com/article/trump-iran-war-air-strike-general-soleimani-death-obama-9268571%3Famp

Believe it or not, we do not need foreign oil; but we could make the marketing of foreign oil a living Hell. Anyone think saving a buck on oil is worth our honor or integrity? If so, we do not deserve this wholesome country. We went through a world war & there was still fuel for Americans.

Is this the same Obama who dropped off the skids of $100. bills? And what if Iran puts us in a position where we have no options, other than serious retaliation? In Any War Between the Civilized Man and the Savage , Support the Civilized Man.

I’ll bet that there’s not much that could make the Ayatollahs and Putin happier than rising world oil prices. Nothing would facilitate that more than the Democrats, who would throttle US oil production. However, they’d also throttle the US economy, which would put alot of surplus oil on the market.

Killing some Iranian scumsucker is just a blip on that.

1 Like

What does this have to do with Trump’s continual provocations against Iran?