Impeachment Vote Completed - Trump Impeached

The witch hunt began the day Trump was sworn in. The sleazy tactics of our Dems are as obvious as being hit by lightening. Sore losers & whiners; who would see our country go down in flames rather than admit their real reason to see Trump out of office. They are angry because Hillary lost. NO GREY AREAS. Like spoiled children.

3 Likes

pic.twitter.com/ojAA2ysGsB

— ArLiS (@ArLiS48047956) December 17, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/m2madness/status/1206986472852725760?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fhilarious-facial-reactions-from-woman-standing-behind-democrat-presser%2F

https://twitter.com/ArLiS48047956/status/1206998924919222273

Nunes:

Schiff tried to get naked pictures of Trump

Nothing to do with Trump; I bet he just likes pictures of naked men. Another degenerate.

1 Like

What I said; Trump is guilty of beating Hillary. That’s all our dems need. I doubt Trump will be impeached; but if he is, our country will be the worst for it. The black community better stay on their toes, since dems could reinstate slavery. Anyone remember reading about the Civil War? Who wanted to keep slavery? What political party was pro slavery?

Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, including abolishing slavery. The Ku Klux Klan was formed by southern Democrats to keep African Americans and Republicans out of political power.

1 Like

Lmao, um NO. And he’s been impeached for it.

Wtf are you talking about Jim?

Ever feel like you may have walked into the wrong saloon, asshole? I’m new here but i suspect you are very close to having conversations with yourself. I, for one, am done taking you serious, and will ignore any posts i see from you in the future.

1 Like

[quote=“Jimsouth, post:67, topic:6354”]
What political party was pro slavery?

Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, including abolishing slavery. The Ku Klux Klan was formed by southern Democrats to keep African Americans and Republicans out of political power.

Just saying, old habits die hard. Seems to hold true right up to the present day. Keep Republicans out of political power.

Well that’s nice, because talking like that you would have been ignored anyway.

Democrats have a horrific history when it come to insulting the intelligence of blacks; and yet many blacks still support the party. Why is that? I guess some blacks have an unlimited capacity for suffering. The War on Poverty was a total disaster. Little or no improvement in any impoverished communities.

Well that seems unrelated to the topic.

OK, I’ll give it it’s own slot. I sometimes move too fast. Human foible.

2 Likes

I believe Trump is still in office. What are you Monte, some kind of Nazi? “ Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels . Among psychologists something like this known as the "illusion of … "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. Well, at least the feeble minded can be swayed. 11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting | Psychology Today

https:// www.psychologytoday.com /…/201701/11-warning-signs- gaslighting

1 Like

As if anybody here cares whether you ignore anybody? Hilarious!

How soon you morons forget …….
Majority Leader Harry Reid, Democrats had just voted along strict party lines to change the rules of the Senate, deploying what had become known in Washington as “the nuclear option.” McConnell and his Republican colleagues were furious. Under the new rules, presidential nominees for all executive-branch position—including the Cabinet—and judicial vacancies below the Supreme Court could advance with a simple majority of 51 votes. PAY BACK TIME IS COMING . :joy: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, he is. What’s your point. So was Johnson and Clinton.

What? What’s that about?

Nazi leaders wanted the public to believe every lie that surfaced; or whatever they fabricated.

Well I can appreciate the acolytes but posting in a political forum isn’t necessarily leading anything.