Impeachment Vote Completed - Trump Impeached

We’re somehow crossed threads here, the impeachment, and the Chinese camps. Probably my dyslexia - sorry everyone.

WHAT A JOKE ! Try as you may , you won’t un-do an election ! This is a giant shit stain on the demoRAT party !!!

You don’t specify who these 10 people are but if they appeared on the Schiff show your claim is not supported by their testimony. Except Sondland none of them had direct contact with the President. Sondland admitted under questioning he presumed there was a QPQ he wasn’t told that directly.

In fact Trump explicitly stated there was no QPQ in an overheard conversation. The Ukrainian President denied any pressure of any kind was placed upon him to investigate Biden.

There is more than adequate reason to investigate Joe Biden for his coercing the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor and for his son’s hiring by Burisma. It’s hypocritical for Democrats to demand endless investigations of Trump but somehow claim Biden ought to be immune. :roll_eyes:

They ALL were involved in the presidents scheme to withhold aid until the announcement was made that Biden would be investigated. And they all very clearly articulated the exacerbation over it as well as confusion over its political nature. Again, THATS why he was impeached in the house.

Lol, suddenly the power of hearsay and overheard conversations…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump was impeached because Resistance Democrats hate him, not due to evidence. That’s why it was an all Democrat vote to impeach.

There is no testimony supporting your claim the bureaucrats called for the Schiff show were “involved” in some plan to investigate Biden for political purposes. They did launch a coordinated effort to convince President Trump the Ukrainians were sincere in their efforts to fight corruption including helping the Ukrainians to draft a statement they were going to follow up on their election promises.

The votes of Trump hating Democrats aren’t evidence. Neither are your wishful claims. If you have evidence the witnesses were involved in a plot to investigate Joe Biden present it

Yes, you’ve repeated your opinion on that…

Until it goes through the Senate and they vote to impeach, Trump has NOT been impeached.

1 Like

I note the absence of any attempt to rebut the point. You cannot.

Nancy Pelosi laid out 2 requirements for a successful impeachment, overwhelming evidence and bipartisan support. Democrats failed on both counts leaving blind hatred as the most likely reason they impeached Trump anyway

All you can offer is your unsupported hyperpartisan opinion meaning you will go along with the Resistance undermining our Republic. :roll_eyes:

… money
:face_vomiting:

Look here, it is quite long … sorry

No, of course THEY weren’t involved in the plan to investigate Biden. But then I never said they were, and you know that.

I said they were all involved in the scheme that was holding up the aid until Ukraine agreed to investigate Biden, and they didn’t like it. And let’s bring the witnesses to the senate trial like Bolton who stormed out in protest stating he wasn’t going to be involved in the “drug deal”. And let’s bring in Mulvaney, and the grenade thrower Giuliani.

You’re not going to see that because White House council, Mc Connell and Graham all know that Trump gets hurt by that.

That’s because I’ve successfully rebutted that opinion as many times as you’ve posted it…

Here is what you wrote, above.
The bureaucrats were somehow “involved” in a scheme to withhold aid somehow despite not knowing aid was being withheld. That is nonsense.

Trump had every justification to ask for Ukrainian cooperation in investigating the Bidens. Democrats have just manufactured an excuse for impeachment out of nothing. :roll_eyes:

BTW What is “articulated the exacerbation” supposed to mean? Did you mean exasperation? If so then you are arguing the President should be impeached for exercising his authority to conduct foreign policy inferior members of the executive branch don’t like. Nonsense. :roll_eyes:

You are delusional if you believe posting an emoji is a successful rebuttal to having your opinion defenestrated.

Nothing was rebutted by emoji…

Again, nobody has ever questioned the limits of authority that the president has in foreign policy. But the president does not have the authority to withhold tax payer money, appropriated by Congress, to his own personal interest which is what witness testimony established and one article of impeachment was predicated upon.

That is why he has joined the ranks of Johnson and Clinton with an asterisk next to his name and the footnote, impeached by the HOR.

Sorry, dear! After the House sends the articles of impeachment to the Senate, Trump has been impeached. The Senate will then vote to either CONVICT or ACQUIT him.

Sorry from me but it is too long, especially on christmas morning when there’s stuff to do :grin: . It would be useful if you can just give me the salient ‘message’, or a time in the vid where it begins. If n9t, I’ll and and remember to check it out when the dust of xmas settles?