Impeachment: fight's on!

Hey just watch that exchange with Giuliani and Hahn and you were right!:rofl:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbq225/status/1176695537497755648?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fgiuliani-erupts-at-dem-operative-on-laura-ingraham-show-gives-middle-finger-salute-on-air%2F

This is how immature the left is! Hahn is indeed a POS and needs a good punch in the mouth!

1 Like

:rofl: I caught that bird finger to the eye trick as it happened! Giuliani is a genius! Chris Hahn is an asshole!

Hahn is nothing more than an arrogant Coneheaded Leftist Clintonian.

What does it say when even CNN admits there was no quid pro quo? Sigh!

Read what fat cheeks-no neck Nadler said in1998 when impeachment was bad for the country and an attack on the votes of the American people.

This is when he was condoning Slick Willy Clinton’s getting blow jobs in the Oval Office…and lying to Congress about it.

Hey, Nadler! What changed your mind? Oh, never mind. I know. You were defending another worthless Democrat!

Watch the video…

1 Like

So impeachment it is, then. Not because we care, but because we don’t.

Seems ironic that the folks who think the Constitution is a dead letter are here to save it from the cretin in the White House. After all, when putting such relics in the hands of those who don’t know what a gender is, what could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

I’m beginning to believe trump set the Dems up for this circus.

They charge ahead without proof and he reveals a nothing burger.

Could it be?

I think this is one issue that the Trump Administration and Russia can unanimously agree on…

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/russian-foreign-ministry-pelosi-making-us-laughing-stock-world

1 Like

Of course the Russians are taking that position, they have Trump’s cooperation and are actively working interference in our 2020 election process as they did to his benefit in 2016…

The Robert Mueller report didn’t substantiate any of that.

2 Likes

It substantiated more. 10 examples of obstruction. But because we have a stupid policy of not indicting presidents, one after the other they all get away with their corruption…:roll_eyes:

So why don’t you demonstrate that with direct quotes from the Mueller Report? Did all of the Democrats miss something, because they seem to be very interested in using anything they can, real or not, to get rid of the President of the United States.

1 Like

They don’t have to worry about it because they know that they’re base believes everything that comes out of their mouth. Democrats are literally NPCs. They know we will call them out on it but they will just ignore it and call us racists or Russian trolls.

That was done endlessly on this board at the time and is moving too far off topic. As to the democrats not using it to get rid of him, I repeat, we have a stupid policy of not indicting presidents. Thus Clinton, Bush and Obama all got away with their corruption just like Trump will/is.

we have become a laughing stock, not because of Trump its because of the bitterness infighting and idiotic nonsense from the Democrats

Impeach Trump for this and that, the whole world was watching to see if Trump conspired with Putin and rigged the election and most thought since Trump didn’t get impeached, convicted or resigned that its just sour grapes

This is why populism is growing by leaps and bounds as people are tired of the status quo

Ive visited a few countries in the last few years and believe the average person is wondering why the media is so Anti Trump

Sure some of the leftist hold Trump in low esteem but most of their information comes from the media and its funny once you sit down with a few and explain it they tend to look unfavorably to the media

By the way you should hear what the Chinese call Leftist liberals in America, LMAO.

2 Likes

After today, I’m wondering if the Dem strategy is to expedite the impeachment process in the House and put the charges in front of the Senate sooner rather than later? That doesn’t seem like a good idea.

The House process against Nixon lasted 9 months from initial staff setup to articles of impeachment. Given the multiplicity of issues and the level of obstruction anticipated, it seems like the process against Trump should be longer, not shorter. I can’t see how a full investigation would allow charges to go to the Senate before the election.

I hope the Dem strategy is to use the impeachment process to both legitimize and provide additional tools for many of the existing inquiries. To me, the best case scenario is one in which the Dems are still taking testimony and revealing documents when November 2020 rolls around.

Time will tell, but that’s how I can see this shaping up.

All a losing strategy! Even members of your own party who have enough common sense says so!

However, the public calls are overshadowed by reports of internal freakouts among Democrats, who believe this is a losing battle. As Breitbart News [reported], several aides to top Democrats on Capitol Hill expressed hesitation and concern over the party’s decision to pull the trigger on impeachment. One senior Democrat congressional aide called the impeachment effort “a joke” and “all bullshit”:

Privately, several aides to top Democrats on Capitol Hill expressed concerns about the lack of a focus on the impeachment move; without a clear outcome in mind, Democrats fear that whatever happens will further energize Trump ahead of the 2020 election while failing to remove him.

“If you’re going to take a shot at the king, you best not miss,” one House Democrat leadership aide told Breitbart News. “And we do not have a pathway to win without 20 GOP votes in the Senate. We are nowhere near that, not even close.”

Another senior Democrat congressional aide added regarding the move to attempt to impeach Trump: “It’s a joke. It’s all bullshit.”
Over on the Senate side, most Republicans are in line with Trump. While Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) said that he considers the transcript’s contents “troubling,” he declined to discuss “impeachment” at this time.

Politico [paralleled] those sentiments, noting the “creeping anxiety throughout the party [that] it [impeachment] might only help the president clinch a second term.” The outlet spoke to several Democrat officials, who expressed that impeachment could very well backfire on Democrats.

“Of course, I want impeachment from a moral perspective,” Pete Buttigieg’s former New Hampshire director Michael Ceraso told Politico . “But from a political perspective, I don’t want to spend a year talking about how Democrats tried to impeach him and couldn’t pull it off.”

Instead of health care and kitchen-table economics — the issues the party ran on in last year’s blue-wave election — the campaign will inevitably be consumed by a doomed effort to boot Trump from office, skeptics say. All when Trump will be on the ballot in a matter of months, anyway

“The Democrats become single-issue candidates, which weakens them,” Ceraso said, adding that the proceedings will only solidify Trump’s base.

Another Democrat strategist told Politico that Pelosi should have taken “one for the team” as she has been doing for months, rather than succumbing to the left’s call for an impeachment inquiry:

Impeachment Comedy break!

https://twitter.com/HumphreyTheKidd/status/1176632003686359040

Yep, looks like times’s up for The Donald - and it took the Democrats only 4 years to get him.

Everything has flipped this week…

For two years, we had the Russia probe, and then talk about impeachment after it ended.

Now, we got the Ukraine crimes and coverup, and impeachment has already started.

But all the indictments and convictions over Russia came from the probe, not from impeachment, which never happened over Russia.

So, dumb question…

Don’t we need a new probe now, with a new guy like Mueller? If this whole racketeer mob gets impeached, how else do they then get criminally charged and convicted? Impeachment is political. At best, it will just get them out of office.

Do we have a major constitutional crisis over this? …Because Barr is the one that needs to make another Mueller happen, to get himself and the others tried, not just impeached and removed, yet Barr is part of the criminal mob.

All that has to wait until we have a democratic administration, right?

It’s kind of like when we were sure Bush people had committed war crimes. We had to wait until Obama’s inauguration to do anything about that. (Of course, he chose to drop it all.)