Illegal Immigration--It's About Power

Then there’s this:

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

Meanwhile in September of 2017:

You do remember the labor participation rate being the highest it had been, right? What am I saying, of course you don’t.

1 Like

…and:

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/barrack-obama-tells-another-whopper-he-did-not-create-12-8-million-jobs/

2 Likes

It’s funny. They keep telling us Trump is a con man, meanwhile it seems Obama was running a pretty good con himself for 8 years.

1 Like

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Thanks for the Obama numbers… What about Trump? See, in order to do a comparison I need both sides of the story. I’m not hyper partisan. I have no sides. I just want the facts.

Do you have any articles that talk about the types of jobs created under Trump?

Did you just link to someone’s, unsourced and unverified blog?

There’s that projecting again. Reread what I just posted. It specifically mentioned the labor participation rate under Trump being the “highest it had been in 42 months.” In 2017. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He is too lazy to read charts and explanations of them. He is also too lazy to search for the truth rather than demand that others do it for him.

3 Likes

You noticed that too?

What’s the matter, can’t refute the information so go directly to attacking the source? Shock. Surprise.

2 Likes

do you know how to read the stats in the bureau of labor statistics?

That is a good start.

4 Likes

peloshit

1 Like

Funny that you posted this as I was reading an excellent article on why the Dems said no!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/democrats-reject-trump-border-compromise/?amp

Quotes:

"The Democrats seem have to been captured by the thinking of radical community organizer Saul Alinsky. The author of Rules for Radicals , Alinsky inspired both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. He used to tell his protégés that “the issue is never the issue.” As historian David Horowitz notes

> The cause of a political action — whether civil rights or women’s rights — is never the real cause; women, blacks, and other “victims” are only instruments in the larger cause, which is power.

Indeed, the New Republic reported in a 2008 article that Alinsky would ask his new students why they wanted to organize. After they gave rambling answers about wanting to better social conditions, Alinsky would get angry and tell them that was all wrong. “You want to organize for power!” he screamed."

1 Like

Now you are back to labor participation? You can’t stay on one point. Trump has bumped labor participation. Good for him, seriously. But what about my question you replied to?

No you make the claim, you back it up with facts. It’s really simple.

Nope. The blogs premise is Obama didn’t create 12.8 million jobs. This guy is literally the only person saying that. Why has BLS been reporting positive job creation for 94 consecutive months?

Also, let’s say this guy is on to something. I don’t see anything about Trumps numbers from this same guy. Interesting right?

did you actually read the report and see what types of jobs were created ?

1 Like

I did some homework for you @asaratis and @wiley8425

But but part time jobs were the major portion of Obama’s growth

Some of you guys get to see what was going on before…and type of BS we had to put up with.

Even presented with fact, figures, charts and just common sense certain group of people still refuse to acknowledge it. :wink:

ha Pragmatic, I love how you use the Bureau of Labor stats to illustrate your point, I use the Labor stats to illustrate what jobs were created, not this bogus line

The aforementioned graph you use, is it from the Household survey or the establishment survey?

1 Like

Noticed that did ya :wink: