Illegal Immigration--It's About Power

Nothing you have shown thus far proves that point.

How many consecutive months of positive job creations has there been since 2012?

If your assertion is correct I would expect to see negative net job creations with a correlation to people leaving the labor market.

High tech? You mean solar? Yeah those companies all failed shortly after being injected with stimulus money. Like magic. Almost like the money was being funneled elsewhere really.

Then you don’t understand unemployment numbers.

X=Total work force (employed or looking for employment)
Y=Total jobs
U=Unemployment rate in percent

U= (X - Y)/ X

Say X = 10 and Y = 8
Then:

U = (10 - 8)/ 10 = 2/10 = 20%

Change X to 9 (workforce decreased due to people that quit looking for a job)
Leave Y the same (no new jobs created)

Then:

U = (9 - 8)/ 9 = 1/9 = 11.1%

Golly Gee! Unemployment has been cut almost in half!

But NO JOBS WERE ADDED!!!

Get the picture?

What does the government do to create non-government jobs?

It incentivizes private businesses and corporations by reducing taxes and relaxing profit-reducing regulations…like President Trump has done.

You did a lot of math to not answer my question…

How many months of consecutive net positive job growth have we had? If it was zero, then your math wizardry would work. If it isn’t zero, then your math wizardry isn’t telling the whole story.

Most of that money whether it is solar companies or other place that Obama stimulus package went to where mostly democrat donors…reward for sticking with em since they lost 12 years prior.

It was payback time.

As a bonus the company I work for now was conned into buying some of the machinery used to manufacture solar panels and are now trying to use them to manufacture silicon wafers instead. Guess how that’s working out? Hint: Not well at all.

2 Likes

I was replying to this bullshit post of yours.

Which was in response to my post:

I never claimed that it told the whole story. I merely demonstrated that a reduction in unemployment rate does not necessarily mean that jobs were created. Thus some of the reduction in unemployment rates under Obama came from a decrease in the work force.

The same would be true for Trump? Right?

Now for 8 years libs insured us that we won’t be increasing labor participation rate anytime soon…they also insured us that Manufacturing jobs won’t be coming back.

But hey…listen to Washingon Compost. They know how to teach em to think and say.

Looks like for almost 30 years labor participation as been on a decline. Not sure how this chart supports your argument

Look at the line from '08 to '15

Tell us all who was President through those years.

…and that hump within your 30 year span sure represents a decline. :roll_eyes:

You are stupid!

Do you understand trends? A trending line?

Oh btw guess where else there was a “hump “? Right before the market crashed in 08.

Jumps are nice but it doesn’t tell the whole story. Labor participation has been decline for a long time.

And lol with the name calling… seems I struck a nerve.

Do you understand nose dives?

Not at all. I just made an observation.

Don’t believe math, data or your eyes etc…just believe in Obama.

2 Likes

Wait… what was happening from 15-16? Is that line trending up? Gasp… Obama was bringing back manufacturing jobs?!

You are using a chart from Conan that shows for almost 30 years… labor participation was declining with a few bumps here and there. Do people who retire leave the labor market? Does that have any effect on labor participation?

Oh and you never answered my question… how many consecutive months has there been positive net job growth? Once you figure that out… subtract the 24 months Trump has been president.

No. Businesses were anticipating getting rid of his sorry ass! He was not eligible for a third term. :grin:

Name one year in which Obama presided over 3% GDP growth.

Switching to GDP now? Ok I’ll bite

I don’t think there was even 1 year where is had 3% GDP. I’m too lazy to research it now.

How many has Trump had?

I know for a fact that people that I talked too participated business to pick up even under Hillary.

She was definitely more business friendly then Obama was.

On side note…Obama last year we had 1.5 percent GDP growth. Considering that was 7 years after the great recession.

When we had any such recession in the past we always come back with 3 percent growth afterwards. Under Obama we never had it. Oh the libs will say Obama had 3 percent in 4 quarters…I think that was in second half of 14 and first half of 15 then it dropped out.

Let me look it up.