Illegal Immigration--It's About Power

I know that wasn’t what he said… he stated the obvious. You quoted what I initially said, not sneaky.

His response(there are more white people) didn’t make my response (there are more white people looking for handouts) any less relevant.

What issue? You didn’t say anything.

Are you talking about the rhetoric issue? The issue of slavery and Jim Crow?

Again you threw out reparations due to Jim Crow and Slavery as a response to me saying black people tend to be socially conservative. I am not sure of the correlation you are eluding to. I didn’t say black people are fiscally conservative.

Of course it is relevant in the context which you stated it.

Initial impression… check

Rope to prove it… check

That’s the issue. “Social conservatives” voting democrat. That is the apparent contradiction.

How so? How does that change the context of my initial post on the subject?

You have yet to show you understand the context.

Of course… because it makes zero sense.

Well the bottom line democrats has successfully paint conservatives out to be racist bigots (See Mike Web) in most cases…never mind that democrat party policies have proven that they promote racism and bigotry.

Modern day democrats gain fighting separation etc. And they don’t want it to end because they came dependent on it to maintain their base.

bq-5c25be03265b1

5 Likes

Maybe because you’re not a social conservative who votes democrat.

Just like the 1850s. Deja vu all over again.

Obama created government jobs…killed manufacturing jobs…eliminated or diminished the need of entire industries…and how can we forget Solyndra?

3 Likes

May I just say @asaratis you are always spot on and I enjoy reading your posts?

1 Like

Trump didn’t create government jobs? How much growth has there been under Trump in manufacturing?

Thank you.

However, I consider “always” to be a very strong word. “More often than not” is likely more accurate in most cases. Everyone has a brain fart now and then.

Surely, you jest! :rofl:

Obama’s numbers were bolstered by the fact that thousands of people left the labor force and were no longer counted as out-of-work—looking-for-a-job. They quit looking.

Brain farts are excusable when the intent is understood.

1 Like

Good job Trump! How does that diminish the job growth under Obama. Can’t they both get credit? Manufacturing is just one industry, but it’s good that they are getting more people into the workforce.

Apparently, you missed the point. Obama’s policies caused people to LEAVE THE WORK FORCE thus decreased the unemployment numbers without creating any jobs.

Trumps policies brought many of them back. We now have more job openings than people looking to fill them.

1 Like