Illegal Immigration--It's About Power

You moved goal posts and deflected from the premise of the OP. How is that any more relevant?

Really? Thatā€™s surprising. Slavery and Jim Crow were institutional. What was the institution?

The logic doesnā€™t make sense. Didnā€™t Obama bring back jobs too? Using your logicā€¦ that should help growā€¦ Republicans? Or Dems?

Of course not. Why did you feel the need to post that?

Sadly ā€œsomeā€ conservative validate that belief with their racist/bigoted postings/comments.

Our job is to confront them on the spotā€¦while flipping it back on opposing side.

Yes Sneaky I sound tribal. :rofl:

A lot better how? Obama didnā€™t have an ideology.

Of course it isnā€™t about money. Do you see all of the press at the trailer park and accusing a guy living in a dilapidated single wide of ā€œwhite privilegeā€ just because he is white?

I donā€™t know what this response has to do with my assertion that black people tend to lean socially conservative? Unless it is your assertion that those are the reasons why they might be, to that I would agree.

Obama did help bring jobsā€¦in high tech that catered to coastal elites while ignoring the heart.

Thatā€™s how Trump won did he notā€¦or are you going to deny that?

No, black people donā€™t like him because he is a threat to their ideology/party policies.

Socially conservative, yet vote democrat. You arenā€™t addressing the apparent contradiction. Check your premise.

What was the black unemployment rate under Obama

What is it now?

1 Like

You are having a hard time following the conversationā€¦

You responded to my post saying there are more white people in need of a handout than black people.

Your response, in part, was that it somehow invalidated the notion of white privilege (the fact that more white people need handouts)

I was simply stating that white privilege has nothing to do with money (aka handouts).

Got it now?

You think too small.

Can you expand on this? Iā€™m not sure I understand. I think you are agreeing with me.

It started high with Obama and got significantly lower. Trump got it to go lower as well. They both presided over economic growth for black people. What is your point?

Possibly, but I have no idea where you are going because your responses are just as small.

no I agreed with you about the Conservative ideology, but you said black people donā€™t accept black candidates , and that is what I was referring to

Cons dont have rhetoric problem, you have it ass backwards its the libs that have the rhetoric problem, its just certain people fall for the rhetoric because they are too stupid to know better.

conservatives advocate individualism
Libs/leftist advocate collectivism

Conservatives rarely uses labels ( except to describe a leftists)
Libs/leftists always uses labels

example Ben Carson, most of us on the right will describe Carson as a brilliant neurosurgeon
Leftist will refer to carson as a african american neurosurgeon

Or describing Dr.Thomas Sowell most of us on the right who are white calls Sowell an intellectual genius
leftists calls Sowell a sell out, a repubitard, uncle tom and they donā€™t recognize the genius of that man

3 Likes

Stop looking for a spoon and think about the issue. You have all the information you need to understand it.

No that is NOT what he said. He said there are more white people than black people.

This is the second time you have changed the context of a post to fit your narrative.

See post #32.

1 Like