How to take on Iran

They also bombed and strafed the city streets, civilian infrastructure, and civilian hospitals you jackass along with civilian cars moving about the Island.

montecrapface1 has been 10x the a-hole today as he usually is.

Leaflets were dropped after the bombing of Hiroshima.
War sucks, doesn’t it?

Pompeo says ‘lots of evidence’ proves Iran attacked oil tankers

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said more evidence will be released to show Iran was responsible for attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman and the Trump administration is weighing all options – including military – in response.

“The intelligence community has lots of data, lots of evidence – the world will come to see much of it,” he said on “Fox News Sunday.” “The American people should rest assured we have high confidence with respect to who conducted these attacks, as well as half a dozen other attacks throughout the world over the past 40 days.”

​Pompeo said there is “no doubt” that Iran wants to disrupt maritime transportation in the Strait of Hormuz – the waterway between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman – by carrying out the attacks on two oil tankers last week

Right, like the North Vietnamese motorboats attacked a US vessel in the Golf of Tonkin in 1964

2 Likes

UK joins US in accusing Iran of tanker attacks as crew held

1 Like

haha, join the party. The more the merrier

New here.

All those jokers understand is force, so use massive force.

3 Likes

America withdrew from Vietnam.
May I call it a defeat?

Jets, tanks, B52s and all that jazz vs peasants with rifles.
(This is an exaggeration of course, but you get the picture)

Of course not , so much isn’t apparent to YOU ! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
By the way weren’t you suppose move to Canada after president Trump won ? You , Whoppi and Rosie , a team made in heaven . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The military could have occupied all of Viet Nam in a few weeks. The politicians lost the war on purpose. Any school kid knows that.
Don’t you get tired of making an idiot out of yourself.

1 Like

Exactly my point.
Wars are an extension of politics.
Big guns are no help.

1 Like

Big guns help when you try to win!!

We took back Kuwait and plowed though half of Iraq in 100 hours!! And when we did we decimated the 4th largest tank army in the world.

Once again you post ignorance.

1 Like

The US never lost a battle during the entire war.

The VC was utterly destroyed as a fighting force during Thet and never played a factor again in the war.

We left, handed it over to the S. Vietnamese who still weren’t up to the task of defending their own country and the communists prevailed.

1 Like

So clearly this thread is about Iran yet the same people running around the forum in a concerted effort flagging “off topic” posts are here talking about/defending the Vietnam war…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

We didn’t bring up the Vietnam War.

1 Like

Took back Kuwait?
You gotta be kidding.

April Glaspie
We have no opinion on your Arab-Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960s, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America.

I brought up Gulf of Tonkin because there is so much parallel and yet my posts are systematically removed.
Is this a forum? Really?

We threw Sadam out of Kuwait and put the Emir back into power.

Did you hear about it? It was called the Gulf War, all over television.

https://www.stripes.com/news/special-reports/the-gulf-war-25-year-anniversary/100-hours

What does that have to do with the fact Saddam Invaded, gutted, and occupied Kuwait?