How Not To Create Threads And Respond To Mods

Oh yes! Me IRL rn.

3 Likes

I think this is how heā€™s feeling right now.

3 Likes

Oh this is really good news. So Iā€™m not going to get screamed at and called a liar every time I post something? How long will this splendid little piece of 7th heaven last?

2 Likes

Here is what I am going to say to you, Tyfoon and all else.

Yes, I came from Hannity. So did others.

Iā€™ve no idea why the hate for us. I have no idea what I have done to be labeled such.

And yes, I am friends with TWR. I am also friends with other people.

One of the things I admire about TWR is he makes a stance and he backs it up. You have interacted with him for what? Iā€™ve interacted with him for a decade or more. He freaking earned my respect and if you looked beyond whatever iks you, you might just, too.

You are a moderator and yes, I completely respect your position. I am not sure I could do as well as you have given the same ā€œyolkā€. But, what I can tell you is that I do run a business. That shit is real life with real paychecks/ livelihoods involved. And you know what? The ā€œdramaā€ isnā€™t all that different.

What makes a difference in conflicts? The ones who can PROVE to me. Give me FACTS. I will discern based on FACTS. And heaven help me, sometimes I am WRONG but I do my damn best.

I have been WRONG about people who proved themselves to be a tremendous asset in the long term because I dismissed them for being a pain in my ass in the short term. Thank God for the people around me who see things that I donā€™t.

Regardless of you being a moderator, I stand on my own, Tyfoon. I respect your position, but I respect who I am and what I stand for first. If you need to ban me then I am good with that because I have a clear conscience about it as I am sure you do as well. Nothing personal here at all.

And I WILL and I DO stand with @TWR. That is who I am.

I would simply ask that you PM me if I am banned here. Nothing personal :wink:

Edit to add:

After giving it some thought and re-reading the thread again, you have a good point and are correct in what you are saying.

It is I who stand corrected.

Oh dear. Not really a smart move to white knight over this.

I have no issue with any of this, I just hope that the people who deliberately try to derail threads by inserting things like this consistently and has nothing to do with the subject matter gets addressed! It gets old after a while and is rather annoying!

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/ross-perot-dead-at-the-age-of-89/3986/55?u=dr_manhattan

Iā€™m sorry but your friend can be a real asshole. Just because he has the loudest voice and keeps repeating himself doesnā€™t mean heā€™s correct. It also doesnā€™t mean that heā€™s being factual. It means heā€™s authoritatively stating his opinion.

You are part of the same crew that conspired against this site. Yā€™all are lucky to still even be welcome here after some underhanded shit like that.

1 Like

Yep - fair notice has been provided. If thread derailment like that continues ban hammer drops.

2 Likes

Why are you being a drama queen/martyr now.
TWR was pushing too many buttons and you know it.

Strange how it seems like people are going to extremes lately all over the place. Must be something in the air.

4 Likes

And you know what? Others are real assholes too. At least he backs up what he has to say with legitimate sources.

I have no idea what you mean by conspired against this site. Are you serious? You have NO IDEA how those of us still here did everything in our power to PROTECT this site.

So, you are holding ā€œMeā€ responsible for the actions of others? I am guilty by association, not by who I am standing on my own? WTF @Southern?

If he is pushing buttons, then maybe they need to be pushed.

Maybe the ā€œdrama queensā€ are those that donā€™t want to be challenged beyond their comfort zones. :wink:

1 Like

And when the wrong buttons get pushed donā€™t be surprised that there are consequences. Iā€™ve seen many people get banned in an instant because their big heads got in the way.

Define a ā€œwrong buttonā€. That would be a great starting point.

When the moderator has reprimanded an OP for bait and switch and your comrade piles on with low blows. The mod gives him warning to back off cause heā€™s being instructive and fore mentioned comrade wants blood. Thatā€™s going too far.
Thatā€™s being pushy. (Iā€™m not saying pushy in a Sean Connery accent btw).

1 Like

INTERNET%20trolls

1 Like

Now why should I read that article, because you said so? Feed me something to make it interesting.

And donā€™t BS me.

OKā€¦I got my two cents in before this week ends.

Why wait? After all, as you said itā€™s an ā€œabsolutely shit-tier thread,ā€ right?

While you are at it, there are a bunch more just as shitty strewn throughout the Forum. You would be doing everyone a huge favor to clean house while you are in the mood.

Like this one for instance:

1 Like

Why should you read that article on top?
No, donā€™t read if you donā€™t want to.

My original thread was titled, if I remember correctly,
ā€œConnecting the dots, Mossad and Epsteinā€

Anybody with an IQ of 20 would know where Iā€™m going with this.
If you are a denier, skip and go to another thread.
If you are incredulous, read my comment and the article to become convinced.
If you are a regular reader of my posts, by all means read the article. Itā€™s well worth your time.

As simple as that.
I donā€™t believe in wordiness.
My (original) thread title says it all.

I was dragged into this by

Dr_Manhattan](https://politicalbullpen.com/u/Dr_Manhattan)Founding Member

ā€œAnother one of your anti ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  conspiracy stories?ā€

Nice try! You have a history of interjecting your nonsense into threads with the purpose of derailing them! At least be honest about it and stop trying to play victim here!

1 Like