How Not To Create Threads And Respond To Mods

No, facts are not opinion, break out a dictionary.

You post your opinion. You seldom provide any sort of citation. Even if you did provide a citation anyone is free to disagree with what you have stated and what you have posted. Free speech, right?

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s BS. I cite more sources here than anyone else and they are always credible sources.

You actually donā€™t. Again, thatā€™s your opinion. At the end of the day you arenā€™t the centralized repository for all fact checking for the entire internet.

You may think that you are, but you arenā€™t and we do not recognize you as such.

3 Likes

Anytime you think you can challenge me on a statement of fact get right after it. Iā€™m not interested in any more of your personal BS or attempts to bait me into a violation.

I honestly donā€™t give a ratā€™s ass about what you think is fact and what is not.

The FACT is you are just a regular member here no different than anybody else.

The FACT is you abused the flagging system to silence others.

The FACT is you consistently attack others when you disagree with them.

Now you are challenging a moderator in a public setting. You want to keep it up? Unlike Patriot and Kelly I donā€™t have their level of patience to deal with stupid shit.

This whole interaction between the two of us started because you decided to personally attack a member in a thread that I was intervening in. Thatā€™s a FACT.

3 Likes

None of those are facts, I abused nothing, I reported posts that were nothing but off topic personal attacks and thread diversions just as you and Patriot said you were going to put a stop to.

Now if you want to have a personal pissing contest go find a fire hydrant, Iā€™m not playing.

Time for you to be quiet and lay by your dish for a while.

9 Likes

Thank you. May I ask how long the silent treatment has been applied for?

Iā€™d rather not say.

Although I will say that if you remember the last time the flagging system got suspended - we are following the same process.

Itā€™s too bad that some people need to be reminded of who is in charge here.

Iā€™ve never seen @TWR post anything unless he can support his stance with not just one but multiple sources if need be.

I think TWR wanted a time out.

BTW, I like the title of the thread.

I am really not in the mood.

I have seen him personally attack anyone he disagrees with.

Why do you all from Hannity have to pile on?

2 Likes

And, I have seen him post fact against conspiracy time and time again.

Is this really about Hannity? Seriously? A stance, a post, a source to backup the stance cannot stand on its own? Take the person not where they migrated from? What the hell @tangykraut ?

Is anyone? He does nothing but disrupt conversation and demand that he is right at all times and for all things. I personally think a little bit of discipline has been long overdue.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

8 Likes

So, what does that mean? Step in line? Because people like @Magog are getting hammered by fact versus conspiracy fiction?

Magog demands he is right. Where is your outrage about that shit?

Maybe, you just agree with it so that makes one person more right in your eyes.

You two are friends. I get that. I think you should read this thread from top to bottom.

Do you think itā€™s appropriate to attack other members of this forum (while a moderator is directly involved)? Do you think itā€™s appropriate to assert that EVERYTHING you say is fact without backing it up? Do you think itā€™s appropriate to constantly make disparaging remarks against anyone and everyone that you disagree with? Do you think itā€™s appropriate to publicly challenge a moderator, repeatedly?

I know you are much more reasonable than that.

3 Likes

We were obviously in the process of dealing with the repetitive posters, copy/pasters, baiters, etc. Thatā€™s exactly what I was doing in this thread.

That was before @TWR decided to strut in and pull his usual aggressive shit.

@TWR - type all you want. You arenā€™t posting tonight.

3 Likes
4 Likes