Hong Kong dissidents hoping to take protests to mainland China

All she has is a list of idiotic democrat talking points and no clue.

Of course we can, much better than they can because without US trade their economy collapses completely and their people starve in less than six months and their currency collapses overnight.

China can’t even feed half it’s own people and all we’d have to do is cut off all exports from the US and blockade them from the sea interdicting any ships carrying agricultural products to their shores.

We’d never even have to fire a shot to starve them into submission.

Especially foreign powers as incompetent as our politicians and MoD wonks are these days. Whatever the situation is, you can be sure that their involvement will make it 10X worse. Bit like yours whenever you get involved in the Middle East? lol

1 Like

< mirth > I believe we have something like 3 frigates, an aircraft carrier and a dozen planes. < /mirth >

I missed out the subs … however there has been general under-spending on the military over the past 30 years resulting in a poor capability. Perhaps someone thought we would be able to rely on Europe? :rofl:

Riot police in Hong Kong’s airport…

Yeah, I kind of figured. However, it seems as though that would be adequate to provide for the security of your nation. Offensive activities is a whole other deal…

Well internet experts notwithstanding…Our Pentagon has been providing annual reports to Congress that go largely ignored.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-military-risks-falling-victim-to-chinas-effort-to-gain-technology-edge-report-warns/2019/06/05/c051204e-87b7-11e9-b1a8-716c9f3332ce_story.html%3FoutputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/china-military-technology-parity-us-report-research-investment-pentagon-1442565%3Famp=1

Just what we need for COMMUNIST CHINA to " occupy " Hong Kong and muck of international financial markets.

Any country including our own would respond the same way to protestors attacking police, causing the shutdown of an airport, etc…

1 Like

When have airports been closed in the U.S. because of attacks against the police or riots.

I don’t guess that they have. But then I didn’t suggest they had. :man_shrugging:

But let protests on the scale of what we see in HK take place and you’d likely see the NG or army coming out.

China is now moving military to the border…

I am here and your posting is old news! Keep trying to be relevant!

Yeah, we had a brief reprieve business was normal yesterday! Things seem to be calm as I am heading to the office now!

According to Trump, that may be coming as China’s mobilizing troops…:man_shrugging:

I thought you would appreciate this article!

This is what I think the deep state is trying to do!

1 Like

That’s looking more possible now, but they have been warned.

Are you here physically in HK? How do you know?

Hong Kong Protests Attract Growing Support After Airport Clashes

1 Like

Exactly…

They also have warned the US who they have accused of interfering and promoting the crisis to begin with.