Holly Molly trump says McConnell has a death wish, then

Ahh come on. What are you afraid of Holly?

Maybe change your avatar for the 100th time! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually was thinking about it lol

I know, because you are vacuous simp who is desperate for attention! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its also another tell tale sign of someone who is highly insecure about themselves!

1 Like

A changing of an avatar? Lol ohh ok

Yeah! Its called human behavior! Something you have no self awareness of.

Right right… lol :joy: …………

Apparently so if you have to change you avatar over 100 times. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are a feeble weak sorry ass insecure human being, and no amount of lying to yourself will ever change that fact! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhh ok. Are you supposed to be on the internet at this hour? You dim light? Ha

Its 6pm where I am at. Again, showing off that 8th grade intellect of yours! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see you’re drinking early … and dude you’re not even american lol

I am more American than you ever will be!

Lol that’s funny… aren’t you related to the animals running a fire with no wheel? Haha

Huh? Ha ha ha! Holy shit man! You trying to be witty thinking you have a Schwing comeback line but ultimately failing at it!

More 8th grade comedy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok anti American anti trump rino lol

Waa waaa waaa! Sticks and stones! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The clown world speaks again! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love the reaction from the left … https://twitter.com/nique_smoov/status/1576004519376191489?s=46&t=VX9tn37LZqFNguRHvPuQmA

Clown world of the Jizzer trying to recover! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Recover from what? You? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: again I’m not smarted then you haha

You are still a dumbass and no amount of lying to yourself will fix that fact!