Holly Molly trump says McConnell has a death wish, then

Omg

monkey3-phone-call-2

1 Like

jitss617_talking-out-of-his-ass-again

1 Like

BROKEBACK Jitss617 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This is one of the pics the Jizzer tried to claim was himself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bodybuilding-tips-370x208

Talk about a poser! This is what losers do! The internet never forgets!

Omg what are you doing? Taking pics of dudes at the gym? Lol holy homobatman lol

Naa, that was your pic that you tried passing off as yourself! We verified who those pics belong to! Again proving how much of an ass munching liar you are!

You verify the guy that you went to the gym with and took a picture ? How did you verify did you go up and talk to ? In the shower? Lol

Google is your friend buddy! Try it some time. I mean seriously Boomer! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re verified the guy in the shower through Google ? Wtf lol

Oooo! So witty of you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More high school garbage from you and exposing your level of intelligence again! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m impressed you got away with snapping pics of dudes at the gym

I guess you love living out your fantasies by making shit up, but it was your picture you posted here originally! Proves once again you are a pathological liar!

Oh yeah sure it was you fucking pickle smoocher lol

Yeah stop making up lies, everyone here knows you are a liar so have no credibility dick breath to speak of! Right up there with your loser 1-3 Patriots Snake eater! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop taking pictures of dudes at the gym you fucking pickle smoocher

Again stop lying to yourself you only hurt yourself in the end!

I hear your nickname at the gym is cum deposit box lol

Projection at its finest! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your low IQ is so capable of original one liners that only losers like you dream of! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you fucking Dickie licker lol