Holly Molly trump says McConnell has a death wish, then

Calls his wife a china loving wife, coco chow lol I love this man!
Haha
https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109089793652113562

FUCKING ENGLISH !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Calm down rino … your time is coming

What the fk is Holly Molly? Is that a Boston slang term for something or your high school education shining through again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The herd of rinos coming to help each other . Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you anti trumpers

No serious! What the fuck does Holly Molly mean? Is that your Puerto Rican Ebonics coming out of inside a white guy? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must be what Jitss617 screams when getting jammed in his azzzzzz :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It mean holly Molly lol can you read or comprehend? Lol

Projecting again. Eh? Lol

A double _______ using two names? Wow you really are fking smart! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must be that GED kicking in again! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

He is a total dipshit !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m surprised you didn’t say Vernon Jones was going to win again lol

Holy shit, you continuing on like the babbling idiot that everyone here knows you to be only to use the same old tired line of “Vernon Jones” over and over again, only proves me right. That you are a big fucking retarded dumbass incapable of ever having anything intelligent to say.

Clearly you thinking that your old tired worn out come back lines and going to the same well is funny exposes you trying to over compensate for your lack of original thought!

Fucking hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Jizzer of Clown World! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy projecting Batman! You’re literally taking about your self

Yeah OK “Holly Molly!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All made possible with your eighth grade reading and writing level! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why don’t you create more duplicate threads that no one reads here in order to garner more attention that you are starving for? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If I start a duplicate, it’s red it’s because I want to make it more interesting, you again thought Vernon Jones was going to win :rofl:

Your hot takes lack any real substance. I just want to give ppl what they want. Real news and opinions.

Yet no one reads your threads! Ok Holly ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only people who are mentally incapacitated and vacuous repeat the same tired material. Thanks! You prove my point! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Some of my threads are the most discussed … again I do it for a reason… your political views are often wrong.

Reallly? Go ahead list them! I dare you!

No I don’t want to engage with tds anti trumper rinos this morning.