Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

MonkeyWerx Confirms that it was the US who is behind the Nord Stream incident. Here he breaks it down with sophisticated visuals logged flight paths and time stamps

Hey you going to vote for trump in 24?

What dos that have to do with the subject matter being discussed here?

You wanted to attack my thread Iā€™m just moving it hereā€¦ donā€™t like it? Lol

Answer the question punkā€¦ are you going to vote for trump in 24?

STFU loser. No one attack your so called cheap thread!

Whatā€™s da matter donā€™t like it? Cheap trick lol

Youā€™re the one post these picsā€¦ just asking

Oooo! I hit a nerve it appears. When you got nothing and you exposed how stupid you are this is what you resort to. Sadly, everyone else here sees it too and this makes me happy because now they too can see what a dimwitted imbecile you are who is still living in their HS years.

Oh no lol not thatā€¦ i care what TT thinks or the 25 fake accounts the mods have created lol

Yeah no body here likes you! If donā€™t care then why are you acting out like a petulant loser by continuing to respond? You are not very good at this! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like meā€¦ I love that some of my post are the most discussed. Mr Vernon Jones is going to win lol
Anti trumper

Yeah OK Holly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok Vernon Jones lol ā€¦

What else could we expect from a mental midget like you! Predictable same boring dribble lines from the same boring loser day in and day out here! Again no wonder why you are still single. You are simply a loser trying to make arguments here with an 8th grade intellect! Hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

BTW thanks for putting my thread on the top of the list! Another one of your brilliant ideas! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes thank you for not posting more penis pics . That most likely came from someone in your family :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

More retarded come back lines that makes no sense. Special Olympics for you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea Iā€™m not smarted lol you ukaine Vernon Jones doofus lol

8th grade reading and writing level! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Canā€™t write a complete coherent sentence shows your lack of writing skills is actually digressing! Good job! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: