Harry and Meghan ignored aides’ advice about quitting

And as usual you’d be wrong.

They have a combined net worth of somewhere upwards of 45 million dollars.

As I said, they could retire on that tomorrow, invest it wisely and live a very comfortable life without either of them ever having to work again.

There’s no chance they are going to be disinherited either, the Royals could not stand that kind of scandal.

I can’t help but notice the obsequious capital letter ‘R’, so I take it you’re one of those dumbass Americans who’s obsessed with a bunch of foreign strangers? :roll_eyes:

They Royals is the proper way as in proper name or logo.

The Royal Family, The King, The Queen, or The Prince/Princess.

But do carry on Mr. Intellectual.

‘The King, The Queen, or The Prince/Princess’

Sounds like something out of a child’s storybook. Absolutely a case of mindless fodder for the masses to keep them in their places.

It’s basic English. Perhaps you should study it sometime.

Yeah, I’ll think about that!! :rofl:

Just be careful, you might hurt yourself.

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

If you allow it to.
Only when Brits realize the royal family is as phony as a three dollar bill, as you say in America, then real changes can be expected.

The Windsors descended from the Black Nobility of Venice.
Venice = Venizzia = Phoenecia
That’s probably where the word “phony” came from.

BASED QUEEN!

1 Like

Nigel Farage was on one of the FNC shows and he said it was her inability to restrain her leftist progressive politics and her scolding the ultra diplomatic Royals. I guess maybe she was miffed that President Trump got such a warm welcome by the Queen. Who knows? The ditzy Duchess said she would never move back to LA California until after Trump was out of office, so she exposed herself a flaming lib who suffers TDS unable to control herself. :roll_eyes:

That’s just idiotic. Phoenicia was located where modern day Israel, Lebanon, and Syria are.

Oh no this totally sucks. What is Los Angeles ever going to do?

What is happening to the Royal Family is a symbolic microcosm of what has happened to the United Kingdom as a country, and for this reason this incident will serve to strengthen native British identity.

The royal family clutched a brown asp to their bosom, and of course they were bitten, despite their best efforts to treat it like one of their own. Everyone can see the morality play that is playing out, and for this reason, the family should not try to bribe the asp in an attempt to stop it doing its “racism/sexism” interview, which is inevitable anyway. They should press the nuclear button, and let her do her worst.

Why? Because the tide has turned, and white Britons have woken up. Letting this filthy brown whore slander the family that bought her a million pounds’ worth of clothes and a forty million pound wedding will be exactly what the Royal Family needs to have the native majority see them as the avatar of besieged white people and as such, the nation will rush to the royal defence.

This crisis can only serve to bring the UK’s racial problem bubbling to a head, because as POCs like Afua Hirsch and Gina Yashere scream that the problem of this sociopathic narcissist’s behaviour is one of white racism and the bitch herself libels the Royal Family, white people will decide that they’ve had enough of this shit.

In addition, if this creature is allowed to keep her title and perks, she will drag the royal brand into a communist/globalist mud of “progressive” initiatives, financially opaque “foundations”, media psyops, shameless merching and dodgy political associations that will endanger the future of the monarchy.

I would say “bring it on!”, but the Royals will probably cuck to this grifter’s demands. After all, they were stupid enough to let her into the inner sanctum in the first place. Either way though, this a win for the common Anglo.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with left vs right politics.

f831265e64b425c2

4 Likes

So what’s your point?
Phoenicia and Canaan mean the same thing.

The found Carthage, noted for its satanic religion.
After it was destroyed by Romans, the folks left and founded the city of Venice.
Windsors as well as the Swedish royal family descended from this “black nobility.”
They are the bane of their respective countries.

Can’t you keep up with your own idiotic conspiracy claims?

The Windsors descended from the Black Nobility of Venice.
Venice = Venizzia = Phoenecia

Phoenicia was not located where Venice is today, just as I showed it was in the ME, not southern Europe.

@TWR
I wish you would read other people’s posts before your hasty “rebuttal”
The defeated Carthageans left Carthage and founded the city of Venice

PS
Carthage was one of the colonies Phoenicians founded.
You probably learned about the Punic Wars. The word Punic comes from Phoenicia.

What the school textbooks don’t tell you is that ancient Phoenicians and Canaanites (both meaning “purple dye” or those who monopolized and traded in purple dye) were the same people.

There is no actual supporting evidence for your claim as usual, just conspiracy nut nonsense from BS conspiracy nuts.

The best evidence shows the area was first settled by Trojans who fled what is now Turkey/Anatolia following the fall of Troy.

The city’s founding is attributed to one of Christ’s disciples, The Apostle St. Mark.