Harry and Meghan ignored aides’ advice about quitting

YO was planning to visit Fukushima in 2011 after the disasters there to entertain children in tent cities.
In Britain it was quipped “Didn’t they suffer enough?”

Breaking up the Beatles was a major crime, but breaking up the Windsors may be a good thing.

I doubt anyone will even notice.

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to maintain, permanently staff, and heat for the winter months a detached house, never mind a bunch of castles and palaces in vast acreages. I’d hazard a guess that the revenue from 2 or 3 months of the tourist season would probably meet 3% of the overall costs, the remainder being met by the taxpayers.

And exactly why should anyone care what thEy do.

Thankfully they will reside in Canada, we certainly don’t need another family on welfare.

1 Like

I don’t know what the song and dance is all about - normally married couples leave home because they don’t want to live cheek-by-jowl with either of their families.

Harry will have no problem finding a job either

Given that the royal family has done nothing, not even speak up, about the islamization of Britain, I think it only fitting that an African descendant that they welcomed destroy them.

2 Likes

The Queen has come out and said she is related to Muhammad

1 Like

Yes I do and millions of tourists visit the various sites that are open to the public annually.

How stupid, he’s from one of the richest families on earth he won’t be job hunting.

The family has a net worth in excess of 80bn dollars. A chunk of that is Harry’s.

They’ll live off of passive investments and what those investments generate.

Even 3% annual return on a billion dollars will keep them comfortably in the top 1% for generations.

Prince Harry inherited about £7 million from his mother and currently; however 95% of his income is provided by the Prince of Wales via income generated by the Duchy of Cornwall.

No one knows yet if that income will continue. If Harry and Meghan want to pursue a life indepdenent of the Royal Family then I think they should forego that.

In addition any ongoing security costs should be met by them and not the UK taxpayer.

Harry and Meghan cannot have it both ways; however its obvious Meghan is behind this.

Prince William made a statement that more or less admitted that he and his brother are now estranged.

The Royal Family will survive this and will continue as head of state.

Some American talking head was on BBC news last night, and said that Americans are obsessed with the royals. I mean that’s seriously bizarre - that you can not only be so interested in a bunch of total strangers, who for all you know might be assholes, but they’re foreign strangers also. This is a family matter, and it should be kept out of the MSM, because the longer it goes on, the more like some unseemly fly-on-the-wall reality tv show it becomes. Why are they so afraid of what might be revealed? What have they got to hide??

He could be disinherited in the blink of an eye.

Barring an act of treason or some egregious offense against the queen I don’t see that ever happening.

Even if it did his wife is independently wealthy.

They should all forgo any more taxpayer pounds - they’re rich enough already. What sense does it make to accumulate more wealth than you can possibly dispose of in an average life span?

At their age, and all things being equal, they’ll soon run out of her money, and will need an ongoing source or sources of income in order to live.

With what each of them already has they can retire tomorrow and live well for the rest of their lives.

How do you know how rich they are?

Google dumbass. Use each of their names and “Celebrity net worth”.

You don’t strike me as being an intellectual in any sense of the word who would read the classics, so you wouldn’t know this: in a Dickens book there’s a character called Micawber whose philosophy is ‘Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen shillings and sixpence, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds and sixpence, result misery.’ Think about that . . . dumbass!

1 Like