Harry and Meghan ignored aides’ advice about quitting

1 Like
1 Like

I see my Hasara mates are still knuckledraggin in the gutter.

I see you’re still nothing but a deluded troll. At lest you’re consistent.

The more he mutters his mantras, the less credibility he gets. So it’s a good thing.

You two should quit embarrassing yourselves publicly and get a room, preferably an echo chamber together.

1 Like

The big question now is who will pay for their security?

Canada does not want to put their taxpayers on the hook for it and Boris Johnson will have a hard time selling it to UK taxpayers.

They want to step away from their royal duties and therefore they need to meet the cost of protection out of their own pocket.

That shouldn’t be a problem. I believe the lady is wealthy herself.

1 Like

A plane crash will do.
Just like the one in Russia last year.

" Oprah Winfrey backs Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s move to Canada ‘1,000%’

Well approval ratings don’t come any higher than that . . . :thinking: . . . oh but they do, don’t they - 2,000% is higher. :grin:

@cerberus
Does she live in Canada?
Does she vote in Canada?

I never watch her shows.

Does who live and vote in Canada?

I was referring to this.

She is just a tool in Hollywood for mass mind control.

HRC will never be arrested or prosecuted.

You or I would be for a fraction of what she’s done.

Being “connected” and money does wonders for teflon coats.

I’m kind of surprised. You seem to be in favor of excusing her. I’d think you’d be in favor of her being treated just like you or I would.

I was hoping that when they got married we’d never hear the stoopid name ‘Markle’ ever again; and it’s even more ‘fingernails-on-slate’ when it’s an alliteration. But 'twas not to be. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - I can’t believe any sentient adult can be the slightest bit interested in kings and queens, princes and princesses, lords and ladies, dooks and duchesses, barons and baronesses - it’s the stuff of children’s fairy stories and pantomimes ffs! I mean, Alice in Wonderland anybody?? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t forget emperors and empresses.
They are equally a waste of (tax) money.

Someone needs to ask the Price this question: Is her P…y that great?