Google Executives Caught On Film Admitting Plans To Rig 2020 Election and Censor Conservatives

By far the best Project Veritas video yet. Shows how people high in the chain of command are pulling strings to ensure liberal narrative gets preference. We all already know but this is going to red pill some centrist normies.

• Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”

• Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren “misguided” on “breaking up Google”

• Google Exec Says Don’t Break Us Up: “smaller companies don’t have the resources” to “prevent next Trump situation”

• Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As “Right-Wing”

• LEAKED Documents Highlight “Machine Learning Fairness” and Google’s Practices to Make Search Results “fair and equitable”

• Documents Appear to Show “Editorial” Policies That Determine How Google Publishes News

• Insider: Google Violates “letter of the law” and “spirit of the law” on Section 230

2 Likes

Democrats are domestic terrorist

Their argument that breaking of Google would be a bad idea is because smaller companies would have a harder time at controlling the narrative to support Democrat party objectives. Unfucking real.

4 Likes

Google has too much power. It is attempting to overthrow our republic and replace it w one of its choosing. They carry the banner of "fairness’, but it’s Google’s brand of “fairness,” not actual unbiased fairness. Beware, America. This is dangerous.

3 Likes

So what? Google is corporation where the employees and shareholders make decisions. It’s not a publicly owned utility. They have no obligation of neutrality. If you don’t like it, create competition. If you can’t due to having more skills in bitching than knowledge in running a business focused on AI programming/marketing/networking then that’s your choice to keep using them and giving them your time/attention - which in turn provides them with influence and power.

Well the next time they are sued and declare they are only a neutral content provider and thus not responsible for what is posted and are thus exempt from such suits you can bet opposing counsel will tie this around their necks like a dead albatross.

1 Like

When they ceased being a “neutral content provider” those protections ended. They have a virtual monopoly and thus should be subject to regulation as no one has the money to compete with them.

At a minimum they should be regulated as a public utility.

Incorrect. The application of Section 230 requires that they are strictly a platform, not publisher. Manipulation and/or moderation of content implies publishing.

“No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider” (47 U.S.C. § 230)

5 Likes

That is right! They can’t have it both ways! They are either a publisher or a public utility! They can’t be both and that is what they will eventually have to face when the class action suits start happening! Pay back is going to be bitch!

1 Like

Here is the full video. I expect Google to get into damage control mode and they will try to scrub this everywhere. Make sure you download it and save it.

5 Likes

Google is disgusting. Thank you Veritas for providing the TRUTH that we deserve

3 Likes

Google has been an arm of the Dems since early in Bathhouse Barry’s first term. Look at how close they were to the WH when he was President, how many ‘data centers’ were built on high cost property in Dem cities like Chicago. Lots of former Obama administration officials got picked up by Google after Barry left office.

3 Likes

Given the closeness of elections, Google has the power to throw 2020 without any help from millions of voting illegals, fraud, the social media clamp downs on free speech by conservatives, and the other usual democrat asymmetrical influences in major news media.

This threat should be taken very seriously.

4 Likes

Very fitting that google removed their old slogan “Don’t Be Evil” - a short, weird moment of conscience?

3 Likes

Friendly reminder that google makes a bunch of money off of ad revenue.

• Protonmail
  • Duckduckgo for search
  • Firefox/Chromium/Brave/Dissenter browsers (haven’t tried all these myself)

You may also gently suggest to friends and family that they switch off google products for privacy concerns.

3 Likes

Hmm… It seems to be a recurring theme. These leftists are all about fairness and equality and all that till their sides start losing… then all their “principle” and “moral high ground” go out the window with bathwater and all.

In my opinion, the answer to this phenomenon is simple. The left pretends like they have principle, but they simply do not. To them it’s only a facade.

The right, on the other hand, at least operates within the set guidelines whether it be it being Christian values or conservative values or whatnot. There are set rules for the right. Sure the right maybe hypocritical at times, but they acknowledge the fact about them being hypocritical , when they are called out.

The left, however, does not, they double down on their hypocrisy. Whether they are aware of their hypocrisy is of no issue to them, as there are no set rules or principle to their ideology. Everything to them is fluid and flexible.

Once you understand this, it’s easier to understand their modus operandi.

5 Likes

Unfortunately this is what many of us who have dared think critically have long suspected and today we were proven right. For the love of all that you care for in this world: Delete Your Google Account

I just hope this is the smoking gun that Congress needs to break them up.

2 Likes

Yup. I have to let my gmail account go obsolete and I use chrome for my browser. Gotta change all of it.

1 Like

I’m not aware of any danger in having a gmail account. If you know of any, please list them.

It’s the Google searches that I find biased…and censored. I use DuckDuckGo or Bing exclusively.

I don’t know of any. But, then again, I am not a techie person.