Google Executives Caught On Film Admitting Plans To Rig 2020 Election and Censor Conservatives

Why are an Irish woman and an Indian man giving themselves the task of subverting US democracy?

When she speaks about “marginalized communities” does she realise those communities were on the margins because they were mostly ABSENT? Somalis are “marginalized” in the US because they were in Somalia until very recently. She wants to marginalize Americans and give power to colonizers, and if you look into the history of why groups used to be marginal and no longer are, you can see she’s actually marginalizing Americans because they are more successful than Somalis, Guatemalans etc. Giving Somalis and Guatemalans power over Americans in America is evil. Google is evil.

1 Like

Google uses your emails to target you for specific advertising and shares your email address with advertisers.

About 7 min into the video when James O’Keefe does a google search of 'Men can…" compared to “Women can…”, I did the same experiment, except I compared Google’s results to DuckDuckgo’s results. I invite everyone to run a comparison between the two search engines. You will see immediately that Google’s results cannot be trusted because it is biased.

2 Likes

Well that’s a noble endeavor…

Bing is owned by Microsoft, not any better than Google IMO.

1 Like

The more we learn about them the less inclined I am to trust any of the big tech giants.

When you have power and control generally the first thing you do is eliminate the competition and do all you can to grow that power and control.

It’s just human/corporate nature.

The most salient point anyone can make in regards to this issue, is that Google and their leftists cheaters have to cheat by silencing debate and skewing their algorithms to favor Democrats. The point is when one has to cheat, it really means that they can’t win the argument based on their ideas alone and thus will ultimately lose in the end in the greater narrative over time. In other words if Google and Leftist Democrats have to cheat in order to win elections, then it proves positive that their ideas and what they are selling must not be very good and is rooted on a foundation built on sand.

If democrats had to actually rely on their ideas to win they’d never win another national election and probably couldn’t win anything outside of the hundred most populous counties in the US.

So?

I delete 95% of the emails I receive…without opening them.

I open emails only from my friends and sources I have subscribed to.

Doesn’t’ matter they can track every one of them and read them if they so choose using algorithms.

That is why I use DuckDuckGo 99.9% of the time. I use Bing very rarely just to see if it comes up with another hit only something I’m really interested in…or can’t find on DDG.

I’ve just gone back to Yahoo. They don’t seem to collect, keep, and use your bowing and search data the way Google does.

Any email provider can do that. Your email account is held in their server, not your computer.

Can and do are two different things. Google obviously does.

And you don’t know that Yahoo doesn’t.

Correct, I don’t, but I know Google does.

This video is getting taken down everywhere, even on BitChute. It’s still up on the Project Veritas site but has been returning errors when people try to play it.

I am sure Eric Schmidt must be really proud he left as CEO of Google in 2011. If he was still on board, he would be quite pisst to see how Google has been shadow-banning and fixating the algorithms in the Google search targeting conservatives. As well as censoring anything regarding pro-Trump searches.

Google even admits they even fixed the search engine during the 2016 Presidential election.

Probably due to massive traffic overwhelming the servers and DNS attacks.

Google will not stop. They simply build fines, no matter how high, into their cost model.

They won’t get shut down as long as they have bought and paid for servants in Congress.

We must be prepared for that reality…