Go Fund Me For Border Wall

Stop gossiping. And the “F” in Forces is capitalized. It’s a proper noun.

“Like Spec Ops” :rofl:

Yes, we are creeping. And it needs to be stopped.

The only problem of course is that with the cross-referencing abilities of various state, federal… and private data collection abilities, the use of something like E-Verify which I have a fondness for plays right into the hands of those who see a national ID… the only way for this privacy thing to work out is for the government to be just as transparent as those they collect data from and I don’t see that happening at any time in the future.

1 Like

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he said, repeating a vow he first made at the presidential debate Sept. 26.

Was he threatening political retribution and use of state agencies to exact that … or was he merely pointing out that it was perfectly obvious to see that she was a fucking criminal and needed a real investigation?..

I don’t subscribe a great deal of subtlety to Trump. He was very clear in what he was vowing to do. She IS a criminal and he NEEDED to push forward with that promise. He failed. So was it a failure in leadership, or a failure in honesty if, as you say, it was merely a jab at her?

At first I thought that when he won that he was going to let sleeping dogs lie (whiich goes against draining the swamp) but I think as it became perfectly clear that everybody and his brother was going to come after him, he likely bent Sessions ear on the subject… but lets not forget, Sessions recused himself of anything related to Clinton as well. I don’t know however that their aren’t some quite investigations going on as we speak… I don’t think the Clintons are out of the woods yet especially since Trumps foundation has been shut down for much less impropriety…

Interesting take. In any event, no special prosecutor was appointed (and again, to my mind this is not something Trump would do undercover, but given his ego would want to take credit for it) so SneakySF owes me another point. :wink:

Point
Mogwai - 2
Sneaky - 0

Next?

Is there a point to this, beyond amusement?

Sure, as soon as you get to something of substance for We…

Mogwai, when did you first meet Patriot?

Let’s try it a different way.

What promises got Trump elected?

“We?” Collectives make me twitchy.

These are all easily googled, SF. Is there a point to making others do it for you?

I’ve never met anyone on an online discussion forum.

We, the People

of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

I don’t care about google, I care about you and your claim.

Want me to help you? There aren’t many.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/browse/?page=1

6 pages from a lib site @Mogwai

Trump isn’t failing to fulfill his campaign promises. He’s kept more or tried to than any President I can remember.

The blame lies elsewhere.

I don’t give a fig for what a lib media site says. I know what he promised, and he’s failed to deliver.

Would Hillary have been worse? Most likely. But I’ve lost all patience with that deflection for Trump’s failure to deliver on a wall, on special prosecutors, on debt reduction, and on Trumpcare. If you are satisfied with him, then vote for him again.